Yolkix
    Yolkix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

To all the SAS people acting like they got robbed

OKC was up by what 9 at the end of the third quarter and were like -300 to win live.. how you can honestly come on here and piss and moan like you clearly made the right play and completley got robbed is beyond me. At the end of the 3rd the spurs may have been +270 or w/e to win but to win and cover it was prob more like +600. YOU almost got lucky, and it just didn't happen at the end. Not the other way around.. oh and...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-14-15 at 03:54 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

you are an idiot. a 16 pt swing or whatever is normal in 12 minutes of a nba game, hitting 3 3's in a row during garbage time isn't.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Yolkix

So you would be pounding -5 1/2 live at even then if it was offered would you not? No...

heymikeyyyyy
    heymikeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

the line wasn't -5 1/2 live at the end of the 3rd when the Spurs were down by 9...

Yolkix

Quote Originally Posted by heymikeyyyyy View Post
    the line wasn't -5 1/2 live at the end of the 3rd when the Spurs were down by 9...
    What I'm saying is if you are going to act like you made such a great pick by taking SAS -5 1/2 pre game what would you say to someone who offered you the pre game line at the end of the 3rd quarter? Needless to say no one there right mind would touch it, so the pre game play obviously wasn't the lock you all are acting like it was.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    you are an idiot. a 16 pt swing or whatever is normal in 12 minutes of a nba game, hitting 3 3's in a row during garbage time isn't.
    With respect, I got fked oh Utah LAC 22 points in less then a shot clock possession early in the year... TWENTY TWO FKING POINTS in Seconds...

Jedi Hash
    Jedi Hash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hear, hear.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

No shit.

Had OKC not covered it would have been a bad beat for Thubder backers considering they were winning the majority of the game.

I'm laughing my ass off at people thinking Harden shouldn't have shot a three in a two possession game. Give me a break.

Be pissed at the team you bet on for giving OKC wide open looks.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

If Jackson misses the FT there is no chance for a 3....

Yolkix

Yea there was no reason for Harden to not shoot it's not like it hurts his team to do so, and the last thing SAS wants to do there is foul so they would be foolish to contest the shot. Thats just how it goes.

BigDofBA

If OKC hadnt fouled at the end, they lose by four.

So OkC should have covered even if they gave up because they were down 4 with like 7 seconds left.

If you foul, you obviously take another shot. Why are people so stupid?
    Points Awarded:

dilojanj gave BigDofBA 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    No shit.

Had OKC not covered it would have been a bad beat for Thubder backers considering they were winning the majority of the game.

I'm laughing my ass off at people thinking Harden shouldn't have shot a three in a two possession game. Give me a break.

Are you still defending that shot? He shot it at the buzzer for crying out loud. There was no way they could've come back, absolutely none.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I didn't bet this game but I tend to believe that SA -5.5 was the right call. OKC played a decent game but SA did what they have done for the last 19 games. There 2nd team is solid and the 1st team can go on huge runs at anytime. Those last 2 bombs by Harden make it a bad beat for SA backers.

PurpleJebus
    PurpleJebus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Spurs still won and they played like crap, OKC fans better be worried. The game wasn't as close as the score.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

If OKC hadnt fouled at the end, they lose by four.

So OkC should have covered even if they gave up because they were down 4 with like 7 seconds left.

If you foul, you obviously take another shot. Why are people so stupid?
    You make a decent point! It's tough for me to believe OKC was not lucky to cover when they made three 3 pointers in the last 16 seconds. Congrats to OKC backers

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

No shit.

Meh. Spurs won and are better team.

Spurs for the series was the right bet all along. Less risk involved.

Jedi Hash
    Jedi Hash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJebus View Post
    Spurs still won and they played like crap, OKC fans better be worried. The game wasn't as close as the score.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I said this before

Spurs 10 players > thunders 3

nj1035
    Update your status

Spurs only played well in the 4th quarter.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    Spurs only played well in the 4th quarter.

Up by 6 in the first quarter to idiot

nj1035
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Up by 6 in the first quarter to idiot
    Yeah but they still didn't play well. OKC just played poorly 1st Q too.

BigDofBA

I said this before

Spurs 10 players > thunders 3
    You're right.

With that said, there is a reason they handicap these games. The Spurs aren't going to cover every game just because they are a little bit better.

You mad bro

You're right.

With that said, there is a reason they handicap these games. The Spurs aren't going to cover every game just because they are a little bit better.

I agree .. Okc has the best 3 in basketball .. But when it comes down to it spurs have just more of a variety of options then he thunder do .. If the thunder had 1 more scorer or playmaker off the bench they'd be way better .. But the thunder are good I can't say otherwise about that

BigDofBA

I agree .. Okc has the best 3 in basketball .. But when it comes down to it spurs have just more of a variety of options then he thunder do .. If the thunder had 1 more scorer or playmaker off the bench they'd be way better .. But the thunder are good I can't say otherwise about that
    Pretty much.

Also, San Antonio has the best coach in the game.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

you clearly dont cap well because the correct play was on the spurs to begin with. everything in between is bullsht its how it ends and plays out in the 4th that really matters. spurs were the play

chineselover
    chineselover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    you clearly dont cap well because the correct play was on the spurs to begin with. everything in between is bullsht its how it ends and plays out in the 4th that really matters. spurs were the play

I agree with you, spurs is the play from the beginning... sometimes, things can't work out like the way they wanted... this game clearly a under game. For tonight, Spurs's 3 pointer is 33% and OKC 39%, if the three keeps dropping, this game will be well over 204...

Maybe OKC covered with a pointless three... Good for OKC backers and Harden, would be nice to replay the game and see every players face when he made that three... EVEN KD and WESTBROOK would be shocked, love TONY PARKER's expression...

I am a big conspiracy believer... Don't trash talk me, I pick Strasburg to lose on Saturday, but I pick Philadelphia to cover yesterday, I pick Spurs to cover today but I also pick Chelsea win the champions league...

I am also a strong believer that Kentucky should not cover the NCAA championship game... and SPURS should cover today..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJebus View Post
    Actually, OKC played like crap. Westbrook and Harden were both off.

I don't think either team played well quite honestly.

You mad bro

How were the spurs the play ????

Whiever bet the spurs spread lost so it was obviously not the way to go ... This shit happens in sports

Baseball look how try give up second base on the indifference bs and someone's runline gets screwed ...
    Hockey look at open net goals
    Basketball with these last second shots and free throws

Te game isn't over till its over and the right play was obviously te thunder... They covered the entire game so no way was the correct play San Antonio

chineselover

How were the spurs the play ????

Whiever bet the spurs spread lost so it was obviously not the way to go ... This shit happens in sports

Baseball look how try give up second base on the indifference bs and someone's runline gets screwed ...
    Hockey look at open net goals
    Basketball with these last second shots and free throws

Te game isn't over till its over and the right play was obviously te thunder... They covered the entire game so no way was the correct play San Antonio
    Sometimes run line should not be covered... sometimes the last three should not go in... unfortunately, he made two...

Congrat to the OKC backers...

chineselover

Actually, OKC played like crap. Westbrook and Harden were both off.

Honestly, Spurs played like Spurs, OKC like OKC... the only reason ( my reason only) it doesn't look good for both team is both team are playing under from the beginning...

PurpleJebus

Actuallyu, OKC played like crap. Westbrook and Harden were both off.

True, their was definite rust. I think Spurs had more to do with OKC playing like crap than the other way around.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Pretty much.

Also, San Antonio has the best coach in the game.
    I usually don't think coaches matter, but def think he is extremely relevant and a major reason they have been basically unstoppable the entire season..

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I usually don't think coaches matter, but def think he is extremely relevant and a major reason they have been basically unstoppable the entire season..
    ding!!!

every coach has an effect on a team in some way or another in every sport ... pop knows what he is doing with rotations and most of all his chemistry with parker, manu, and duncan is amazing ....

spurs to win it all!

PurpleJebus

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Hash View Post
    What's the series at? and who hasn't been on the board since his teams losing? but if they win game 3 I'm sure he'll be back calling people retards for pointing out the obvious.