seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Heat -400 series price against Celtics......Unbettable

Just a joke of a line. I can't even parlay it with the Thunder series its so bad.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Avery Bradley is out, Ray Allen is banged up and is a shell of himself, Boston has next to nothing right now outside of KG/Rondo/Pierce

Bosh will also likely return by game 4 or 5. Miami takes this in 5, at most 6 games. It's not a great value but I think there's practically no chance of Boston winning. Not with how little depth they have and not with Bosh returning soon

Miami/San Antonio parlay is around - 115 I think, not a bad value at all

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I know Boston has no shot, but Heat -400 is a no go for me.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

good idea not betting Heat....you would just be throwing ur money away anyways. Boston in 6

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I know Boston has no shot, but Heat -400 is a no go for me.

With Bosh returning though likely by game 4 or 5, that's still not a bad value

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    good idea not betting Heat....you would just be throwing ur money away anyways. Boston in 6
    I don't smell liquor on your breath, so you must be crazy.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post

they couldn't even win 2 games last year with a vastly superior celtics team than what they have now

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Boston has ZERO chance of winning this series so -400 is not as bad as it seems. (Not that I am betting it, but I wouldn't criticize anyone that does).

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

what book has this

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    what book has this
    Down to -390 at 5 Dimes

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Wade injures himself game 1...

u want that risk? yeah... he never gets injured

Yolkix
    Yolkix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Boston has ZERO chance of winning this series so -400 is not as bad as it seems. (Not that I am betting it, but I wouldn't criticize anyone that does).
    Keeping hating, never underestimate the heart of a champion.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

-400 seems low to me. This should be more like -1000. I can't see any way Boston even gets this to a sixth game.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

It's -400 with the 4th or 5th best player between the two teams being doubtful. How pathetic? No bosh and it's still -400.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by MatchbookSucks View Post
    -400 seems low to me. This should be more like -1000. I can't see any way Boston even gets this to a sixth game.
    If bosh were healthy it probably would be -1000.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Yolkix View Post
    Keeping hating, never underestimate the heart of a champion.
    I'm not a "hater", I'm always objective and I call 'em like I see 'em.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Agree 100% personally I wouldn't lay that type of juice but I would never criticize someone if they wanted to drop 4k to win 1k - seems about the right price to be honest. If it was -300 it would be tempting me I can tell ya that

GarretJones
    GarretJones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forum burial is coming up. Celtics are going to make SBR and the books rich.

slimstevie
    slimstevie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

I would not touch Heat -400. I dont understand why the majoruty think that Miami is gonna roll over the Celtics

Boston wins this series

4 meetings this year. Celtics won 3 of 4 games.

Dec 27th
    Miami won 115-107
    April 1rst
    Celtics won 91-72
    April 10th
    Celtics won 115-107
    April 24th
    Celtics won 78-66

You cant count the last game since wade and lebron sat out so celtics still took 2 of 3
    also the game Miami won they got a 20 point game from Norris Cole. Good luck getting 10 points him in any game in the series

Rondo gives Miami problems, Doc Rivers coaches great D and celtics play great D. Even with Bosh its not gonna be easy for Miami

anyways it really doesnt matter who wins this series, the winner of OKC/SA is gonna win the title

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by slimstevie View Post
    I would not touch Heat -400. I dont understand why the majoruty think that Miami is gonna roll over the Celtics

Boston wins this series

Dec 27th
    Miami won 115-107
    April 1rst
    Celtics won 91-72
    April 10th
    Celtics won 115-107
    April 24th
    Celtics won 78-66

You cant count the last game since wade and lebron sat out so celtics still took 2 of 3
    also the game Miami won they got a 20 point game from Norris Cole. Good luck getting 10 points him in any game in the series

Rondo gives Miami problems, Doc Rivers coaches great D and celtics play great D. Even with Bosh its not gonna be easy for Miami

anyways it really doesnt matter who wins this series, the winner of OKC/SA is gonna win the title
    Means absolutely nothing, the Heat cruised through the regular season, I think the team you saw in the last two games vs. Indiana will be the team you see every game of this series because the Heat respect the Celtics and won't take them lightly. Boston is simply too banged up right now to make this a competitive series assuming Miami brings its "A" game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm not a "hater", I'm always objective and I call 'em like I see 'em.
    How are you objective? You called the CHicago Bulls winning the East for the past two years. Anyone that's objective knew that Chicago was a good team (even with rose) not a great one, and would never stand a chance against MIA in a 7 game series. You were so adamant that they would win, if you were objective you would set aside your hate for the heat and realize they would win the east for sure

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Boston wins this series

Dec 27th
    Miami won 115-107
    April 1rst
    Celtics won 91-72
    April 10th
    Celtics won 115-107
    April 24th
    Celtics won 78-66

The thunder, three of star players all 22 or 23 years old, are going to beat the Heat in an NBA championship? where the top 2 players on the team have already been to the finals twice each? You know how nervous Harden and Westbrook will get in an NBA finals? It's a completely different stage than the conf. finals. They are strictly a jumpshooting team and Lebron will bully Durant on the defense end. Durant is the best scorer in the league after Carmello but he is weak. Lebron has 50 pounds of muscle on Durant. 50 pounds....

REgular season means nothing. This is a seven game series. Meaning you need durability, energy every other day. Same story in the reg season last year. MIA got slapped around by the Bulls and the Celtics. Took care of both of those teams in 5 games. Too many matchup problems for the celtics here without a fully healthy ray allen. THe sixers were isolating anyone who allen was guarding today. Imagine when he has to guard Wade...

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How are you objective? You called the CHicago Bulls winning the East for the past two years. Anyone that's objective knew that Chicago was a good team (even with rose) not a great one, and would never stand a chance against MIA in a 7 game series. You were so adamant that they would win, if you were objective you would set aside your hate for the heat and realize they would win the east for sure
    Again, had nothing to do with "hating" the Heat because I don't. I am only a fan of the team I bet on. I just thought the Bulls were the better team last year and I was wrong.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Boston wins this series

Dec 27th
    Miami won 115-107
    April 1rst
    Celtics won 91-72
    April 10th
    Celtics won 115-107
    April 24th
    Celtics won 78-66

If I am not mistaken, last year, Chicago was 3-0 vs. Miami and then in the playoffs Heat beat them 4 games to 1.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I personally made the line Heat -500 for what it is worth. I see Boston winning game 3 and but the Heat winning all the other games played.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree man. I'm a Bulls fan first & foremost, but after watching last year's ass whooping of Chicago and the way the Heat treated the Pacers this year, I agree with you at least when it comes to the conference finals (not sure about the the Finals just yet). Heat will take care of the Celtics in either 4 or 5. Maybe the Celts will steal one game by a basket at home or something, but there's no way they win the series unless LeBron or Wade tear an ACL like Rose did.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    they couldn't even win 2 games last year with a vastly superior celtics team than what they have now

Heat won the series 4-1, but the Celtics were not the same after Rondo dislocated his elbow in game 3. I think the Celtics have a shot this year to beat the Heat. The key is Rondo and Bass playing well along with the Big Three.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Wade injures himself game 1...

u want that risk? yeah... he never gets injured
    The Heat are now -600!! (Apparently somebody didnt think -400 was too bad a price)

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

no value in celtics, heat win barring wade or lebron injury.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    The Heat are now -600!! (Apparently somebody didnt think -400 was too bad a price)
    Heat -525, somebody is poundingng it. Not me. Must be the sharps and the squares on this. No one outside of Boston and their locker room is that foolish to take the Celtics.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Let's see what SBRs line is

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    If bosh were healthy it probably would be -1000.

Bosh will return in this series. My guess is game 4

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Bosh will return in this series. My guess is game 4
    Thing is I am not sure that is a good thing. He will want his share of shots too and the Heat have had great Mojo with the Big Two carrying 90% of the scoring load and everyone else focusing on defense.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I love when goat milk tries to sound smart

brahmabull117

Thing is I am not sure that is a good thing. He will want his share of shots too and the Heat have had great Mojo with the Big Two carrying 90% of the scoring load and everyone else focusing on defense.

Bosh helps with rebounding and he's huge in terms of opening up the middle for Lebron and Wade to penetrate

The series would be -1000 if Bosh was playing. Indiana was a better team than Boston and they were - 900 against Miami when Miami was assumed to be healthy

I would take - 400 any day of the week if Miami was guaranteed to get Bosh back at least for game 4 and maybe even game 3

1234 Last