MoneyMakin
    MoneyMakin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Thursday Play...

Good day to all...

I hope everyone had a successful night in their plays...

I Picked Boston for the Game which was a mistake, but I was able to get Philly for the 2nd Half at -1 which was Great Value so I double downed my bet to Cover myself and still make a profit...

Current Record 1-1...

Todays Game Heat/Pacers...

This Game 6 has all the Drama you could ever need & more..
    The Heat are coming in with the mind frame that they need to close this one out and not allow the Pacers to gain any confidence and a chance for a Game 7, which I think the Heat would still Win but the added Game would still put extra wear & tear on them that they could avoid by closing the Deal tonight...

I do expect a tighter Game than what we saw in Miami for Game 5, The Pacers couldn't have played a worse Game so they have no other option but to bounce back in this one especially with Mr. Bird calling them S O F T...
    This was clearly a motivational tactic to get a rise out of his Team that greatly underperformed at the worst time...
    So now it is up to the Pacers to respond, the good news for them is that Mr. Haslem has been suspended by the league for 1 Game which leaves Miami that much smaller on the low post, also it limits Miami's ability to have their Power Forward come out and shoot that 18 foot jump shoot to bring The Pacers bigs out from the Rim to allow more space for LBJ & D-Wade to operate...

I see another big performance by Lebron & D-Wade, but who is going to be that 3rd or 4th scorer they need in order to balance their attack.. The Bench played outstanding in Game for the Heat, but that was to be expected being at Home where Role players gennerally do have better Games..

The pacers also have their own issues as well, the Health Of Granger & West will be key for them as they are the Teams Veteran leaders and best Players besides Hibbert...

I see this being another tough physical Game, especially with the Heat in a close out situation and The Pacers backs against the wall..

The Heat are getting a -3.5 to Cover this Game with 70% of the Public pounding the spread currently & 60% on the ML this could be a setup for a Pacers Cover, or even win SU to force a Game 7 like what we saw in Philly last night...

I think anytime the Home Team is the Dog getting +3.5 in a close out situation is good Value, but the Health of Granger & West are going to contribute to weather the Pacers are able to take this one back to South Beach...

I will continue to monitor the Line, Public Percentages & Health issues before I make an Official play...

But My Early Lean would be Heat -3... I always by the Hook on the Fav...

BOL to everyone Tonight...

MoneyMakin
    MoneyMakin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Saturday Games

Will Post Plays For Tommorrow shortly...

Playoff Record 2-1..