Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    50 years of the same shit. Rondo can't shoot threes/free throws and was flawless in the fourth.
    Philly wasn't gonna win no matter what. The reason why is because they think Drew Holiday is a better offensive player than Iguadala. Give Andre the ball in the 4th quarter and just get out of the way. He's not a good shooter but ain't no Michael Pietrus gonna check Igudala when Pierce goes out with 6 fouls. He's got to have the ball in his hands. He is the best player on that team by far.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Alright guys seriously! DOUG COLLINS is a elementry coach.... "come on guys calm down..... just drive to the basket... were not down by much""" theres your reason why the sixers lost. decent player in his day..... he should be sitting beside jeff van gundy....

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The sixers had no aggression. Bos was there for the taking. So many missed ft's. Oh well. I always make this play in this sit every time.
    Always remeber just because a team is younger and supposed to be more agressive does not mean squat if the team plays like they are the old team with no intensity in a game 7. They played like they were twice the age of the Celtics and never had a chance to win this game.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

sixers were in the game almost all the way, wasn't a bad call

NBA tough to figure right now, lines are set at one, two, or three possessions......sample size growing smaller.....won't see many line errors going forward
    Last edited by JR007; 05-27-12 at 08:01 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

gave em a good run, books had the series pegged right boston in 7, i agree heat boston will be whitewash.

First 1234