Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics will close it out in Game 6.

The t-wizzle insight
    Born > 05-21-12 09:28 PM <
    Let's Follow and see!

1. Celtics will close it out in Game 6

2.Don't overthink it boys. 76ers are done. They got their two fluke wins but Boston outclasses the Sixers.

My squad had a nice run but it ends Wednesday night.

<st1:city w:st="on"><st1</st1</st1:city> ML in Game 6.

3. Yea the Celtics have overcome a lot this year but no one is really talking about it.

4. Keep the big picture in mind here. <st1:city w:st="on">Miami</st1:city> could very well be headed for a 7 game series with Indiana<st1:state w:st="on"><st1</st1</st1:state>. It would greatly benefit <st1:city w:st="on">Boston</st1:city> to wrap this series up right now and rest some of these aching bodies.

I am seriously considering a monster play here. Probably my biggest play of the playoffs.

5.I am probably going to make my play tonight.

Celtics +118 is free money.

6.Boston is the sharp side tonight

They do not want to go to a game (certainly GOLDEN, Petey note)

7. It's all good speedy. I already made one play against the sixers big this playoffs and was robbed when noah got hurt and the bulls blew a big lead. Wasn't upset at all when the sixers won that game.

I have destroyed these nba playoffs and have some coin to spend. <o></o>

8. Celtics ML +108 (15x)

I decided to sleep on it last night. Turned out to be a mistake as I could have gotten +120 but it is what it is. The Sixers are done fellas. The clock has struck midnight and the better team is going to move on tonight. With the way the <st1:city w:st="on">Miami</st1:city> series is looking now, this game got even more important for <st1:city w:st="on">Boston</st1:city> to at least give themselves a few days off because from the looks of it, the Heat will win tomorrow night which I'm assuming means the ECF will start Saturday night.

<st1:city w:st="on">Philadelphia</st1:city> can hang with <st1:city w:st="on">Boston</st1:city> when they are knocking down their outside shots and getting some fastbreak points but the truth is that the Sixers are really a poor shooting team and the Celtics have taken their defensive intensity up a notch. Overall, the Sixers have done a decent job on Rondo even though his numbers have been stellar. Normally, Rondo is able to dictate the pace of the game but we haven't really seen that at all this series as most of his damage has been done in the halfcourt.

It looks like Bradley will be a no-go but the Celtics will be able to overcome that just as they have overcome every other injury this season. Unfortunately, tonight won't be the only time that <st1:city w:st="on"><st1Boston</st1</st1:city> has broken Philly's heart in basketball. History repeats itself guys. Don't try and hope for a great <st1:city w:st="on">Philadelphia</st1:city> performance because even if they play well, the game will tighten up late for them and <st1:city w:st="on">Boston</st1:city> will come up with the big stops and the big shot

9. My wager is in and I am confident in it. It should be a good game but I don't trust the Sixers to get it done in crunchtime.

10. AND the BEST was SAVED for LAST!

Brah are you taking the celtics? I need your expertise.

Now asking the Bull for Help! (Petey comment)

The t-wizzle insight Died> 05-23-12 11:38 PM <

I truly hope that all forum participants have learned a lesson here from this t-wizzle post and mostly nonsense. Protect your units, study the posts and replies. There is some excellent information here at SBR, if you take the time to read between the lines. The ones that do and properly sports invest can come out on top of this game. Here is one hint I can offer you. The original post by t-wizzle has 3421 Views and 129 Replies in a little over 48 hours. When you see that high degree of activity, you can usually go contrarian and make yourself some $$$. Will not work everytime, but the majority following this metodology will come out in the +. That is the best contribution I can make to help the players at SBR.

Petey
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 01:45 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Good sample size.

Petey Wheatstraw

Petey Wheatstraw

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 01:45 PM.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

So the fact that someone is hitting about 55-60% and up about 90 units in the playoffs is completely irrelevant to whether you tail/fade that someone?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

lol nice one ghoster, he missed a game, i guess being up over a month of playoffs dont matter.

Petey Wheatstraw

Passionate. Intense. Proud.

P
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-11-15 at 03:42 PM. Reason: image does not exist

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

all gona be over soon anyways for them

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

1 2 3 4 5 Sixers
    10 9 8 76ers

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    So the fact that someone is hitting about 55-60% and up about 90 units in the playoffs is completely irrelevant to whether you tail/fade that someone?

Petey Wheatstraw

Only hope for Celtics Game 7 >>> <<< with stripes. Swallow the whistles and let 'em play.

Petey Wheatstraw

Passionate.Intense.Proud.