eddie0vedder
    eddie0vedder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Strongly considering 2k on OKC at +180 to beat the Spurs

Im going overseas in 2 weeks and haven't saved as much spending money as i had hoped. This would be the biggest bet of my life but i really cant see the Spurs winning this series even in their top form and home advantage, what are your thoughts? This bet would be make or break for my trip

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

wait until you see the 1st game in my opinion - That will tell you a lot. Also keep in mind that the game 1 is in SAS so if the spurs win you will get even a better price. If OK steals game one it will be around a pick and you can bet it being 1 game up and have home court.

Just kinda tough putting down your savings without seeing a game 1st giving you a chance to evaluate the match up.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Yeah, seeing game 1 first is a good idea. OKC did not match-up well with this team during the regular season...and yes both teams are playing amazing right now but Spurs have probably been more impressive, largely due to the 82-man or so rotation that they play.

Just like this will be the first test for Spurs this playoffs...it also will be the first true test for OKC. Lakers and Dallas are just considered good because of the franchise name, but in reality, both teams were nothing special at all this season. So now we finally get a chance to see how both teams hold up when they play a true playoff team and when their weaknesses gets exposed.

I think its very likely Spurs win game 1 so ull get a better price....if they don't, I wouldn't bet OKC after game 1 because Spurs won't lose two games B2B (esp at home), so the price will go up again on OKC once they lose game 2.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Eddie -

Just make sure you play at a book with fast payouts if you win. Don't want your trip funds to be tied up. BOL if you do it.

Cheers

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by eddie0vedder View Post
    Im going overseas in 2 weeks and haven't saved as much spending money as i had hoped. This would be the biggest bet of my life but i really cant see the Spurs winning this series even in their top form and home advantage, what are your thoughts? This bet would be make or break for my trip
    Wow, I wished you lived around by me. I would cover that bet in a heartbeat! There is no way the spurs don't win it all(in my opinion)