Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Larry Bird calls out his Pacers

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...game-5-blowout

Maybe this has effect on gm 6?

If anything this might make gm 6 a little more interesting in indiana... Maybe they play a little harder @ home after being embarrassed and abused in gm 5
    Last edited by Reedeman; 05-23-12 at 02:53 AM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Mike Wells@MikeWellsNBA
    Larry
    Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Since its apparently OK for Heat to throw elbows to the throat and swinging away at someone going to the basket, Pacers should be decking and elbowing every Heat player on the court. That's right, Stern's favorite team has to be protected at all costs.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Good for Larry, his team has a chance to take out a wounded giant and they don't even show up for the game. Last night's effort level was embarrassing, the defense was pathetic. Only guys who brought it were Amundson, Hansbrough, and Barbosa.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    Since its apparently OK for Heat to throw elbows to the throat and swinging away at someone going to the basket, Pacers should be decking and elbowing every Heat player on the court. That's right, Stern's favorite team has to be protected at all costs.
    Up to game 5, Pacers were the ones trying to be the "Bad Boys". They got what they wanted, and couldn't handle it.