Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Haslem with a very dirty hammer fist on Hansborough, only called flagrant 1??

What a horrible cheap shot by one of my favorite players. That was uncalled for and he should have gotten ejected out of the game. He deliberately hammer fisted with both hands to Hansborough's head.

This is a chippy series. Guys need to settle down and just play basketball. No place for that.

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

All the commentators and media members on twitter agree with you.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Definitely should have been ejected. The NBA will definitely be getting in touch with him and his money.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Old school basketball, and he stepped up for his teammate.

Refs probably felt pressure because they just called a F1 on the Pacers, so they probably just said lets even it out.

It was a F2 though.

But lets not start saying the fix is in. I know it's coming.

Mac4Lyfe

I personally don't like to see all the rough housing. It's one of the reasons I stopped watching hockey. If I want to see fights I watch boxing or MMA. The NBA needs to clean up their act. This entire playoffs has had a lot of technicals/dirty play. You can foul hard without giving a guy stitches...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I personally don't like to see all the rough housing. It's one of the reasons I stopped watching hockey. If I want to see fights I watch boxing or MMA. The NBA needs to clean up their act. This entire playoffs has had a lot of technicals/dirty play. You can foul hard without giving a guy stitches...
    The whole Heat team is going to have bandaids on their eyes.

Granger is the instigator. Creating sh!t from nothing. Well maybe he is jealous of Lebron, don't know.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

See, Granger getting what he deserves. Grabs Lebron, and re-twisted that ankle.

Mac4Lyfe

Granger is done. Ankle is hurting.

Pacers are done as well. They look totally discombobulated. This series is over...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Announcers trying to get Haslem suspended.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I actually enjoy physical play. I grew up watching the Pistons tho. The bad boys vs the bulls and games like that were just awesome.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I actually enjoy physical play. I grew up watching the Pistons tho. The bad boys vs the bulls and games like that were just awesome.
    Jordan Rules.

I wish they would let it be more physical, not cheap, physical. To much tictac sh!t these days.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    There is a difference between physical versus dirty. When you start drawing blood, I draw the line. You can always play physical without elbowing and scratching.

Pittman just threw an elbow at Stephenson's throat. It was uncalled for and he should be kicked out of next game as well. You can kill someone with that type of elbow. Straight up bullshit and turns off a lot of people, especially woman.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Pittman just threw an elbow at Stephenson's throat. It was uncalled for and he should be kicked out of next game as well. You can kill someone with that type of elbow. Straight up bullshit and turns off a lot of people, especially woman.
    That was a message. But yes, he will be gone. Pacers wanted it, and they got it.

MiamiNative305
    MiamiNative305's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Yo I grew up watching miami heat basketball since 1995 grew up watching those miami ny rivalries.. And tough physical play.. All I gotta say is we aint soft and ask for Indianas "leader" granger he started the beef so **** em he wanted some the whole team got some **** em all

Mac4Lyfe

There's a difference between physical play and intentionally hurting someone. Haslem and Pittman both intentionally went to hurt guys not make a play on the ball. Those 2 plays are awful for the game of basketball.

I agree that Granger is a little bitch that talks too much shit and should have been kicked out of a few games for talking shit that he can't back up. He's been baiting the entire Heat team which has backfired on his stupid ass. He should play more than he talks. That said, nobody can go out there hurting guys. Pittman could have ended a career with that bullshit. It's a basketball game for Christ sakes.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

haslems foul didnt seem that bad
    he actually missed the head/neck and hit his shoulder
    the pittman foul was bad, shud get a suspension for that one

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

pacers wanted to be the tough guys. deal with it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...