t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Take the Under tonight

We've had a couple higher-scoring games in this series so far but I expect these last few to be some tough grind it out games. Both these teams are capable of playing some phenomenal defense and I look for that to be the case tonight.

85-90 points will win this game.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Seems like this is your pick tonight Twizz. If it is, BOL sir!!! I will wait to see what u post in your Twizz thread. Thanks for all your hard work

Look4Cover
    Look4Cover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

What about what the refs may call "as a foul", and "not a foul"? Just asking.... I agree with what you posted about taking the Under. I'm looking at 181, now. I just worry about the human factor of the refs...

Look4Cover

On another note, I think that whoever wins this game, will win the very next game to end the series. The NBA does not want nights without basketball hanging around, while the Western Conference is just chilling and getting extra ready. Just my perspective...

Look4Cover

I just took the Over - Small... I just think this becomes an exciting game of a lot of drives to the hoop. Fouls will be called. These hoopsters want to show that the are Gladiators! Clap for the show!

Look4Cover

Cashed the Over! Small, but I'll dance to my instincts...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

how about trying to show just a little bit of class

no point in coming to some1elses thread who has opposite pick and braggin about it when u win...especially since u say it was "small"

Look4Cover

Hold on Mike. Who are you? Where were you? Jealous?!!! I called that and came back. Small is a Unit. A Unit is a Unit and I'll take it. Geez... Get a life.

Look4Cover

You were never on this thread, before or during the game. Because I busted out a little logic I get Mike "The Hammer"?!!! Man, I wish the best for you, fella....

Look4Cover

When I lose what I call, I come back and claim that loss, as well. FYI...