RyDawgg10
    RyDawgg10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Summer Loving WNBA

Decided to try my calculations used for the NBA for the WNBA and posting them here....lets get hot!!

WNBA Season Record 1-0

May 22, 2012
    Lynx/Liberty OVER 150.5
    Although neither of these teams take or make a ton of 3's, the Lynx are incredibly efficient with their possessions (60%) and I do believe the Augustus will play tonight. I expect the Liberty to turn the ball over a decent amount, and the Lynx get sloppy at times causing some fast break points for the Liberty also

Mercury -6
    Lets start out by saying Tulsa is bad, really bad, and I expect the Mercury to capitalize on all of their turnovers throughout the whole game. If Taurasi wasn't injured this line would be almost 10, and she may play tonight....either way the Mercury will overpower Tulsa from the 3 point line and win by double digits

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

thanks and i also like over mercury too
    what do you think ?

RyDawgg10

Quote Originally Posted by cpay View Post
    thanks and i also like over mercury too
    what do you think ?
    If I find out Taurasi is playing I will look at this one again, lets cash this first game and then make moves later

ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

I think Tulsa will cover a lot this year. They are improved. They got the starting PG from PHX and their draft pick from Tenn is really good. Taking the points and Minn -6.

RyDawgg10

Seems as if I need to do some more adjusting for the 10 minute quarters, with 8 more minutes in that game we would have cashed, get em next time