Been a little busier lately than usual. I will be re-joining the ranks of the employed next week & will be spending less time on here as a result. This happens every now & then when you find yourself tapped out & in need to do the devil's work to build a new BR. It's life. It's real life in fact. Not like the SH|T you read in other threads where they tell you they win every bet & are rolling with tens of thousands of dollars.
When you've been doing what I have been doing for 25 years + you tend to slowly realize that gambling for a living is a sick & tough way to earn a living. Although I do consider myself a professional gambler, I have never claimed to be a good one.
I dont know many people who have worked a total of 3-4 years outta 25 & still manage to make ends meet.
I've really enjoyed it here & even the retards at SBR have provided some new learning experiences for me.

The best advice I can give right now is "Don't let the bad streaks get you down to the point where you are willing to give up entirely, always leave yourself an out."
Whether it's a minimum wage job or calling in a favour from a friend, remember, this is a perpetual thing we do. The true grinders will never stop playing.

On to the losing picks!!!!!

The heat are going to make sure that the refs dont affect the outcome of this one. I have a feeling that the Pacers are going to get a lot of calls tonight. Not as many & not as obvious as Kobe's fiasco with the refs last night but, the officials are going to try & keep IND in this one if they can. The heat will pull away in the fourth either with great D or with the typical fouls in the last 2:20.

HEAT -6.5

I have no real analysis for this game myself but, Sammy is on fire & because he is always posting with class & confidence I am going to tail his NHL Play Off system tonight & rely on his expertise.

Kings/Coyotes under 4.5

I have mentioned in other threads that I have been off the JAYS for about 13 years now. Betting against them evey chance I had even when I went to the games. I have not seen an all-around player like Lawrie in years, maybe since BO. However, I am aware that they still need to work on their middle relievers & as a result can be streaky this year, so the play tonight is the over with two pitchers whose combines eras are 10+. The bats will come alive for both teams tonight.

JAYS/RAYS over 8

A while ago I started a thread where I had a pitcher system going.
I eliminated pitchers as the recorded losses or no decisions (where the team lost) & increased the units bet on them as the recorded wins.
Because I am such a small timer here, I let the thread die when I was I was getting 5 views a week, but today I am going to suggest betting on the pitchers who started on the list.
SO, take the PHILLIES & TIGERS !

GL