JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    They've won like 20 games in a row, they owned OKC twice in the regular season last 2 times they faced each other, they have homecourt advantage and way more playoff experience (which is huge in the NBA playoffs). Huge value here

ALL IN!

Brahma, call me!

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I have the spurs on a future ticket from last month +550 - and +300 to win the west. I'm hoping spurs win game 1 and the line goes to +300 on OKC for a nice hedge. I will definitely look to hedge though. OKC is to young and talented to not Hedge.

PedroG
    PedroG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

I think OKC can win game one , then the Series value will be with Spurs ....

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Why do you keep posting when all people do is bury you and you throw up nothing but bricks.
    Get a clue kid and start your 13th posting handle maybe you'll catch fire with those

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    San Antonio dominated OKC both of the last 2 matchups they faced them. Where was OKC's athleticism then?

San Antonio's superior playoff experience, interior presence, 3 point shooting, depth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OKC's 3 player team

regular season means nothing. anyone that brings up regular seasons stats during the playoffs, i know they have watched nba for 5 years or less. SA is not a lock to win this series and while I think they will, they are a) not as good as the 2011 mavs team because they don't have a guy that can put up 13 points a game in the 4th quarter on average (in dirk who absolutely unleashed in the finals). You can talk all you want about Chandler or Lebron folding, but Dirk won that series and the spurs don't have a guy like that that can take over at any moment.

First 12