celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Pacers/Heat tuesday

I missed +7, where do people see this line going? Back to 7, steady at 6.5 or dropping even more? I like Indy here. People overreacted to Gm 3's results and are now overreacting the other way. I don't think Vogel is a great coach, but he definitely will make some adjustments to prevent LBJ and Wade from living in the paint again.

I think the under will also cash for this game. Indy's main focus for this game should be to prevent LBJ and Wade from going off. In order to do this I think they will have to play at a slower pace, get back on D, and force outside shots. I think their emphasis on defense will also drain on their offense. I see this on staying in the 80's.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I think people overreacted also.

remember, the heat had to get 70 out of wade/lebron to win by 8. Haslem also had to go 4/4 in the 4th quarter in crunch time. They also managed to outrebound the pacers 55-45 (wtf???).

the pacers got away from their identity. they should NOT be outrebounded by the heat. they stuck with that small lineup too much and played right into the heat's hands.

as ridiculous as a performance as it was by lebron/wade, do people honestly think they can do that two more times?

As good as Miami has been at home, the heat crowd gets extremely nervous if they're down and it's a big game. if the pacers can start fast, it'll go a long way.

celtics3388
    Update your status

Hopefully for Pacers backers Vogel will slow the pace and utilize Hibbert instead of sitting him the whole 4th. Pacers need an ugly game to win.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami should win this one easily, refs are going to give them everything, wade got it together last game. I'm buying down to -6 now. Under looks a solid play as long as they don't play as much with the small lineups like they did last time, that really upped the pace and blew the total over last time. GL celtics, what do you make of OKC/Spurs opening at -5 and the total at 201. Total has been hammered now at 203.5, seems over is the play and I like the value on the Thunder

celtics3388
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post
    Miami should win this one easily, refs are going to give them everything, wade got it together last game. I'm buying down to -6 now. Under looks a solid play as long as they don't play as much with the small lineups like they did last time, that really upped the pace and blew the total over last time. GL celtics, what do you make of OKC/Spurs opening at -5 and the total at 201. Total has been hammered now at 203.5, seems over is the play and I like the value on the Thunder
    I haven't put much thought into that series yet, I'm concentrating on finishing out the Eastern Semi's strong. One thing I will say is I don't expect both teams to run and gun the entire series. I think Popovich will realize that they execute better than the Thunder in a half-court game and try to exploit that. But yeah, without looking too much into it I would also lean over and to the dog for g1. GL bro

cousinnicky
    cousinnicky's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree... this series has been back and forth and i expect it to continue. I will probably roll with the dog most games in the WCF