NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

How is this bleek88 moron allowed to make threads?

He consistently posts retarded threads where he's literally 100% for sure trolling. The threads are sometimes contradictory of themselves (i.e. posting one thread saying Indy will win, and another saying their opponent will win the same exact game). He's God awful and has a terrible track record. While you could make the argument that this is good in the sense that you could fade him, I don't agree with that. It's harmful to the board to have him around and I honestly think a mod needs to let him know he can't make as many threads as he currently does or his thread making privileges will be taken away.

This isn't a board for 15 year olds. He obviously doesn't realize that.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

37-20 beat that then come talk. newbie

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

He's picking winners.

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is your track record?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

NittanyLionsFag is a known SweetJones Shill, and a track record of idiocy. example#1

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

he's won me some money, so keep it going bleek.

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    37-20 beat that then come talk. newbie

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    He consistently posts retarded threads where he's literally 100% for sure trolling. The threads are sometimes contradictory of themselves (i.e. posting one thread saying Indy will win, and another saying their opponent will win the same exact game). He's God awful and has a terrible track record. While you could make the argument that this is good in the sense that you could fade him, I don't agree with that. It's harmful to the board to have him around and I honestly think a mod needs to let him know he can't make as many threads as he currently does or his thread making privileges will be taken away.

This isn't a board for 15 year olds. He obviously doesn't realize that.
    Mr.Bleek...it appears someone lost big following ur Spurs play last night and is slightly bitter

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

FACT= Bleek is a winner and his posts help me win.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ty men.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Have had the clown on my ignore list for a while to go along with the rest of the ass clowns on it as well...Makes reading the forum a lot easier.

Tarrum
    Tarrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I'm new to the forum, seen his topics, can't really find a reason to complain. Along with the winning ratio, I don't think calling him a moron really helps anything..You seem like someone that's 15 years old in this case.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

I read Bleeks picks all the time. NEVER had any issues? You may want to NOT read his threads if it really bothers you that much. ?? Is this really Jerry Sandusky just bored and looking for something to pass your time?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Like Bleek, not sure what you're problem is.

dima2240
    dima2240's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1845

i mean he posts his picks and its up to us to take it or not.i dont see him doing anything bad by sharing his opinion.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

if u want to see the definition of a troll, just take a look at nittany's posts list. all critical, absolutely no insight or picks offered. troll deluxe. good luck on ur picks bleek. at least u have the balls to post your picks.
    Points Awarded:

kingofhoarbags gave Brian891 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NittanyLionsFan

Lol at how many people in this thread actually believed his BS record that he made up. Ah well, at least I'm finally getting what I want.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    if u want to see the definition of a troll, just take a look at nittany's posts list. all critical, absolutely no insight or picks offered. troll deluxe. good luck on ur picks bleek. at least u have the balls to post your picks.
    Troll? Definitely not. I don't act like I'm 15 years old like half the members here do. But I also never claimed to be a capper and don't have any reason/ambition to ever be one. I'm just a sports fan that doesn't bet on sports but am intrigued by the meaningfulness of lines/spreads. Someone with 0 knowledge on a sport that follows lines for a year and watches 0 games will be able to predict that sport better than someone who has played/coached the game their entire life, but never paid a bit of attention to betting lines. That's why I read forums like this. There is no reason for me to give insight or make plays when I don't bet on sports, it makes no sense.

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

lol this thread backfired hard