lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by jmp View Post
    Not because you are an antisemite?
    not at all. von manstein was one of the greatest generals ever.

see no one talks about the eastern part of the war or what happened in belgium/france before the americans got involved.

manstein fought in both great wars and his men took sevastopol in ww2 in a tough battle.his units advanced hundreds of miles in days.

von manstein withdrew in a fighting and strategic retreat in southern russia near the collapse of army group c. the fact that hitler dismissed him tells you he was a great general.

most military strategists regard him as one of the greatest generals ever.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

I'm in shock as a Laker fan they did it twice. OKC did it to Dallas, okay. Durant is clutch I know that. I've been a fan since he got into the league. That's fine.

Kobe is getting old okay. I can buy that sure. I actually said this myself; this year was a bad year for him almos lead he league in scoring with .423 fg percentage(bleh!). But what the **** was that at the end of the game.

I expected this series to end in 5-6 games but for it to end like this is a bummer. Lakers can be up 3-1 but instead are down 3-1. OKC has played better and deserves to be up 3-1 but at the same time, think about the end of games 2, 3, and 4. =/ and the series isn't at least 2-2. Kobe choked yet again. Durant is on a hell of a run though.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolutely, lb, most people have no concept of military history, and think that all people who admire
    this.....science..... Are antisemitic, if you refer to the german army, automatically think nazi.

by the way, I am irish, anyone whom refers to me as a drunk, I consider, a hate crime,

Hitler's meddling on the eastern front would never allow a Comander and Chief East, (in charge of the three army groups)...had Manstein been given this position, the outcome of the war on the eastern front, could have been vastly different, indeed
    Last edited by JR007; 05-20-12 at 08:37 AM.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    what no love?
    cheap asses

First 123