No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Books buried by Spurs

Lost Spurs game, Spurs 2H and every Spurs live bet -- ML and spread alike -- when people who were on the Spurs were hitting the panic button....

Pinny even closed at SA +5 (+107).

Smashed.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Everyone with half a brain hit the Spurs up when they were down big.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Spurs are going to win it all unless Parker get's injured.

This is the deepest team in the NBA and they start two hall of famers. Duncan is getting old but it's not really affecting his game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The Spurs are going to win it all unless Parker get's injured.

This is the deepest team in the NBA and they start two hall of famers. Duncan is getting old but it's not really affecting his game.
    Agree.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd like to see OKC give them a run for there money, the only thing that will prevent OKC from moving onto the Finals is the experience factor that San Antonio has over the big 3 in OKC. Just bringing in 1 guy Fisher doesnt change the mentality of the team, spurs have an experienced mentality and know how to get it done.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    I'd like to see OKC give them a run for there money, the only thing that will prevent OKC from moving onto the Finals is the experience factor that San Antonio has over the big 3 in OKC. Just bringing in 1 guy Fisher doesnt change the mentality of the team, spurs have an experienced mentality and know how to get it done.
    San Antonio would beat us but I think we would be competitive.

We would get out coached and Parker would pick our defense apart. He does that every time we play them.

The series would be fun though because the Spurs like an uptempo game and so does OKC. Westbrook can't guard Parker but Parker can't guard Westbrook.

Who knows, maybe Durant and Westbrook have the series of their lives. OKC still needs to get by LA though. I have a feeling the Lakers/Thunder series may be a long one.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I think SA will have an advantage because the LAL/OKC winner is going to be pretty beat up by the end of the series. Spurs are a win away from a lot of rest.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    San Antonio would beat us but I think we would be competitive.

We would get out coached and Parker would pick our defense apart. He does that every time we play them.

The series would be fun though because the Spurs like an uptempo game and so does OKC. Westbrook can't guard Parker but Parker can't guard Westbrook.

Who knows, maybe Durant and Westbrook have the series of their lives. OKC still needs to get by LA though. I have a feeling the Lakers/Thunder series may be a long one.
    Parker + Westbrook points over props will be a potential goldmine, hoping OKC can finish the series off to make it happen. Also sitting on OKC at +670 to win it all (and Boston at +8000 lol), I think if they take the West they win it all but Spurs are a huge obstacle

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I think SA will have an advantage because the LAL/OKC winner is going to be pretty beat up by the end of the series. Spurs are a win away from a lot of rest.
    Does rest matter to the Thunder? Although Spurs clearly benefit greatly to prolonged rest

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post
    Does rest matter to the Thunder? Although Spurs clearly benefit greatly to prolonged rest
    I feel like OKC could play every day.

The core of our team is all 23 years of age or younger. We had one of the best B2B records in the NBA.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The only bet I didn't hit on the Spurs game was my 1st half bet, but those gift points during the live in-game betting more than made up for it.

For the Spurs it's about more than the additional rest they will get if the LA/OKC stretches on, it's about more scout and practice time for Coach Pop and the boys to get ready. You don't want to give a coach like Pop more time to prepare his team, especially with the experience the core brings and time to get the young guys to get their strategy in place.

Spurs/Thunder will be THE series of the post-season. I like the Spurs in 6.

BTW the Spurs were the only team in the NBA to win two B2B2B series this year.

Go Spurs Go!!!!

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

these guys just have an unbeatable aura lately.....something like kentucky in ncaa this year

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Do they get buried again tonight by OKC