mikey207
    mikey207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1381

Bill Kennedy Hates the Celtics

No surprise that Philly "came back" to win.

Still shocked that people don't think this shit is rigged.

Just google "Bill Kennedy Celtics" and let the laughter ensue.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

knew about this story also

rivers called him a \*\*\*\*\*\*

was watching for it during the game and actually think his calls didn't favor either team one way or the other

fireinmybelly
    fireinmybelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 419

Under backers got screwed in the process by this pole smoker.

fireinmybelly

That game was bologna. Kennedy calling shooting fouls when Thaddeus Young is clearly passing the ball. Not even knowing the story, I fukkin was irate with this guy.

fireinmybelly

F*CK This Pole Smoking Bitch.

Tim Donaghy, the former NBA ref busted for gambling on NBA games and author of some of the wildest claims I've heard in some time... dropped another bomb last night on the Celtics Late Night Show.
    According to Donaghy, Bill Kennedy is gay. And according to Donaghy, Doc Rivers once questioned Kennedy's sexuality during a game, and since then, Doc has been a target of Kennedy's. Here's the transcript of the question and answer, which came at the 67 minute mark of last night's show:
    Question: one of the referees I've been annoyed with over the years is Bill Kennedy, every time he has a Celtics game I almost know that we're not getting calls. Is his relationships with Doc Rivers or the Celtics organization as a whole something you know about.Donaghy: That's a difficult question for me to answer because I certainly don't want to offend anybody... I'm just gonna come out and say it like it is. It's no secret on the staff that Bill Kennedy is a homosexual... I don't have any ill will towards gays or lesbians, but it was no secret that he's a homosexual. It was known around the league, it was obvious during a game Doc Rivers questioned his sexual orientation and I think that has stuck with Kennedy over the years and he has no love for Doc Rivers and the Boston Celtics
    It is a wild claim that he made after being asked why it seemed Doc is targeted by Kennedy in games. It's coming from Tim Donaghy, so I wouldn't just take it with a grain of salt... I'd take it with the whole shaker.
    To me, I think Donaghy is pond scum who will say anything to make himself look better or knowledgeable. Even if the claims about Kennedy are true, the fact that he'd so nonchalantly expose a person's sexuality is unseemly.
    However, it's a claim that is now public and it may well have an effect on the results of Celtics games officiated by Bill Kennedy. Since its out there, I figured we might as well pass it along.
    Follow the above link to listen to the entire 2 hour show. Later on in the show, I hopped on to call Donaghy out on a few things.

fireinmybelly

(Kennedy) stood there and goaded me and goaded me and goaded me and stared at me,'' Rivers said. "Look at the film. I actually walked away. He asked me, 'Where do you want the ball?' And I said, 'Ask them,' talking about our players. That's my right to say that, and I walked away. He stood there and stared me down and stared me down and goaded me until I turned around and said, 'What?' That's when I got thrown out of the game.''