dilojanj
    CSK !!!!
    dilojanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston to win it all !!!

why not ? Spurs and Boston are the two teams that want the title so bad !! And boston is the only team that has a remote chance of beating OKC or spurs !!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Is the monkey in your avatar picture responsible for that statement? I have a strong suspicion that more than just the Spurs and Celtics "want the title badly" ??????

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

put down the crack pipe

Weezy6
    Weezy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

dilojanj
    CSK !!!!
    dilojanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys have no clue .. They are the only one who is getting lucky as the playoffs go on.. Bulls lost Rose/ Noah. Now Heat is playing without Boshh.. They are getting all the help from basketball God to win it all.. And this is probs their final chance to win it and they know it..

JerseyJumpman23
    JerseyJumpman23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston has a shot to win it but the west is real strong. Boston def wins the east but a ring is still questionable.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

dilojanj, I have been riding Boston this entire postseason. I argue their positives frequently on these forums. I have made very large bets on both the Atlanta series price and the Philly series price. Back in March I placed a large futures wager on Boston to win it all at 40:1 because I thought they could beat both Miami and Chicago. If anything, I am biased in favor of Boston.

There is no chance the Celtics win the Champinoship. Indiana would be a very bad macthup for Boston, and San Antonio would be even worse. Indiana is so tough inside with David West and Roy Hibbert. The Celtics have been cruising in the playoffs because Garnett is dropping 27 a night. He won't be able to do that to Hibbert. They also have extremely athletic guards who can hit the three and can also run the floor. Meanwhile their team goes 8-10 deep and doesn't miss a step. You can say all the same things about San Antonio, except the Spurs are twice as good at all these things. The Spurs could put up 110 a night on Boston, and there is no way the Celtics could keep up with that pace.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC and Spurs are what it looks like right now. Celtics have no chance. Delete this thread

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

dilojanj you want to update this thread with your feelings every few days?

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I think just like in Pineapple express...you smoked yourself stupid

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Boston or Indiana will likely get swept or lose in 5 in the finals. They're not in the same class as OKC or San Antonio

Only reason they're making it that far is because Chicago and Miami are injured. Full Strength Chicago would wipe out Boston