VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

It is very likely LAKERS will be swept!!

Am a huge lakers fan and I want them to do well but I honestly don't see how they can hang with the thunder. They r just a blur to the lakers. I can see them maybe winning 1 in LA but that's it.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I doubt they get swept. They will win at least one in LA.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

mavs series from last year all over again?

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

well if u a huge fan u have to believe in it .............laker will tie series 2-2

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

I am a lakers fan but also a realist lol. Thunder is a great team, very fast. They prob win it all

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Lakers can control the tempo and play better D, for sure. They will win 1 or 2 games.
    Last night the 30 point margin had to be 50, but this is not those teams difference.
    Thunder is by far the better team, but Lakers will react

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I love how people look for every reason to discredit the Thunder.

Everyone said we wouldn't do anything because we were a jump shooting team. That's funny considering we are like 7th in the league in points in the paint.

Also, we have outscored LA in the paint nearly everytime we have played them this year.

People act like every team in the NBA has a post player like Shaq. I'm pretty sure Dallas was a jump shooting team last year and they did just fine. Likewise, do people not think Miami isn't a jump shooting team?

Give me a break. The Thunder are good. I'm not sure why people can't admit it. Regardless if Durant, Harden, or Westbrook are taking Jumpers, they're good. They're going to make shots that are a step in front of the free throw line.