Kasht
    New to SBR!!! :D
    Kasht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Parlay: 76ers ML + OKC -7.5... Any thoughts?

I have won all my 76ers bets so far, and I think today is the day they beat Boston. They are capable of making the necessary adjustments to play solid down the stretch in the last minutes of each quarter. Oh, and by adjustments I mean keep Rondo and Garnett in check all game!

Now, the OKC -7.5 is what has me a little worried. Have yet to win a -7.5 point spread bet, I only started on the sportbooks last month, but have yet to get one right... I do think that OKC is very capable of covering this game.

Any thoughts?

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

i dont trust 76ers enough, celtics are by far the better team -4.5 shouldnt be that hard tonight. as far as the OKC -7.5 with Metta back there Defense will keep the game close til the end i dont think OKC will cover. Lakers +7.5 or no bet imo. BOL

Kasht

I'm very confident on the 76ers, specially after their 1 pt loss last game. They were ahead most of the game and proved they are a good match against the Celtics. Mr. Rondo is full of surprises and as long as teams let him score triple-doubles it's gonna be tough to win against that Boston team.

I'm now leaning more towards that Lakers +7.5. Metta did great last game, specially on the D and knocking down a few 3s. If Bydum and Gasol bring it to this game, then there is no chance OKC can cover the spread. I still don't think LA will win, but perhaps it will be a closer game than what I was thinking earlier...

Kasht

Lol, called this Parley at 1pm est today. Glad I stuck with it and Won!!! Hopefully others played it as well.

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Good pick on 76ers ML.