BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    artest is back, did you see him in the last game? world-peace is dead...
    Are you trying to be funny?

He is Ron Artest. I'm not calling him by some dipshit name he came up with.

It just shows how much of a douche he is.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Metta World Peace for President!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Metta is a God

Lakers need him

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

as a NBA fan I really think the comment was stupid. But as a lakers fan, I love the fact that he's coming out with an attitude, you already know he's gonna bring out 100% on the court. The crowd will boo the shit out of him and he'll love it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Blacks make sports watchable by turning it into a ghetto reality TV show where u know were it not for basketball every player would be slinging crack in the ghetto...sure 90% end up broke bc they have a 1st grade education but who cares it is entertaining to watch

Something tells me Ron Artest may not have been the ideal symbol for World Peace

Start calling him Metta World War.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Artest put Gallo in his pocket in the last game. Too bad Durant is too big for him.

nocap
    nocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

A sub should blast this fool right in the mouth... Artest is garbage.

jjgold

As long as Kobe respects Metta's game its all good and he does

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Harden and all the Thunder are all going to wary of that elbow in the post, especially Harden

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't know what Artest is talking about?? Next year he'll be coming off the bench... some of the things he says... are flat out retarded. His defense is stellar... his offense isn't there anymore.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

As crazy and mindless Metta is, he'll have a huge impact in this series. His presence was quickly felt in game 7 against Denver. He is the only guy who can actually guard Durant, and I expect him to give Durant problems.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Artest can't read this because he can't read. LOL.

I remember the Brawl in Detroit like it was yesterday.

Artest took a cheap shot at Ben Wallace. Wallace pushed him wanting to fight. Artest runs alway like a scared bitch and lays down on te scorers table.

Then Artest goes after some small guy in the crowd.

So basically Artesf was too much of a puss to go after Wallace so he has to take it out on some fan in the stands.

The shot on Harden was a cheap shot. Artest has no balls so that's how he rolls.
    You obviously don't understand Ron's game playing and intent. Watch him get in a guys way........or lock up arms with a guy.....all the while he acts like he doesn't even know the guy is there. It's all mind games........trying to get the opposition off their game......draw a technical......or......draw an opposing teams top scorer in to an altercation and ejection. Understand the intent..........and you'll understand Artest.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    As crazy and mindless Metta is, he'll have a huge impact in this series. His presence was quickly felt in game 7 against Denver. He is the only guy who can actually guard Durant, and I expect him to give Durant problems.
    Speedy I have to disagree a tad. Yes, he was fresh, had energy, and he wasn't worn out. L.A. will have tons of trouble with Durant and company tonight... in fact... I think they win by double digits in Game 1. Artest is only one guy... that can't guard all 5. Kobe is tired... it's not just the sickness... he is flat out worn out. Big difference. Denver played well and wasted L.A.'s games. L.A. needs their rest... and with a well rested OKC team... Artest can't stop the onslaught. OKC will punch LA right in the mouth from the start...

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Arrest is lucky he has bball. Otherwise he would end up in jail or dead.

The guy isn't smart at all and makes horrible decisions. He belongs in the ghetto not a bball court.
    He'll make it to one of these places or all of them, sooner not later.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Reminds me of the good old days when teams actually had rivalries and hated each other. Now they fukkin text each other and high five like they're on the same team. You think Bill Laimbeer or Kevin McHale called to fukkin apologize for taking someone's head off in a playoff series? Hell no.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    You obviously don't understand Ron's game playing and intent.
    No shit. I don't understand throwing elbows to guy's heads, taking cheap shots on players from behind, and going into the stands trying to fight guys half his size.

It's one thing to try to get under the skin of the opposition. It's another to be a thug and complete idiot on the basketball court.

Artest tried to take a cheap shot on Ben Wallace in 2004 and Ben Wallace went after him. Artest ran away and hid behind his team and refs like a scared little bitch. Then he acted like an animal and went into the stands to try and fight a guy half his size that didn't even do anything.

So Artest's game is to take cheap shots on people, run away from them, and then try to fight people in the stands that didn't do anything? What kind of game is that?

The guy will end up in jail, the ghetto, or dead after his playing days are over.

Pauulzcappin

Artest made a hard foul then Ben shoved him and the ref held Artest back. LOL BigD, stop being such a huge homer because Harden got elbowed.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Queensbridge u know this!

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Artest made a hard foul then Ben shoved him and the ref held Artest back. LOL BigD, stop being such a huge homer because Harden got elbowed.
    I speak the truth of Artest. Do you disagree? He takes cheap shots at people but then he backs down like a coward and goes after people half his size.

Getting under people's skin is one thing. Through elbows to player's heads, starting fights, and going into the stands to fight people is another.

Artest is crazy and acts like and animal sometimes. He is damn lucky he makes money to play a game with a ball or he would be nothing in life.

Pauulzcappin

He didn't back down, he GOT PUSHED off. Watch the video. If 260 LB or some shit guy pushes you at full strength when you don't expect, it's natural you are gonna go a few steps back.

I'm by no means defending Artest but you seem over the edge because of the elbow to Harden's face. I do not agree with Artest's behaviour but the malice is a whole different deal. The foul wasn't even that hard.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    He didn't back down, he GOT PUSHED off. Watch the video. If 260 LB or some shit guy pushes you at full strength when you don't expect, it's natural you are gonna go a few steps back.

I'm by no means defending Artest but you seem over the edge because of the elbow to Harden's face. I do not agree with Artest's behaviour but the malice is a whole different deal. The foul wasn't even that hard.

I said he did the right thing from backing away but after he climbed into the stands and started going after the kid that was half his size it completely wiped that away.

So you agree that his behavior is unacceptable. That's all I was getting at.

Lets see Perkins elbow Kobe to the head and give him a concussion. I would love to see what people would say then.

Pauulzcappin

I said he did the right thing from backing away but after he climbed into the stands and started going after the kid that was half his size it completely wiped that away.

Lets see Perkins elbow Kobe to the head and give him a concussion. I would love to see what people would say then.
    Sad thing is something like that might actually happen. I agree with your point but I think you are being too hard on Artest in the Malice fight.

He shouldn't have gone to the stands but no one should have thrown shit at him.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

LOL Big D someone should have knocked Artest out after that cheap shot on Harden but they all backed down. Artest even challenged Ibaka and Ibaka wanted nothing to do with it. Big D is just a huge homer...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

If he did he'd get knocked the fukk out by a. Bynum b. Artest c. Jordan Hill.

No one on the Thunder wanted any part of Ron Ron

jjgold

Artest plays to win

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Artest plays to win
    Who plays to lose?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post
    LOL Big D someone should have knocked Artest out after that cheap shot on Harden but they all backed down. Artest even challenged Ibaka and Ibaka wanted nothing to do with it. Big D is just a huge homer...
    I agree 100% with this post. Funny how no one really stepped up to Artest? I think if the old Artest pulled this sh#$ to a Detroit Piston back in the Palace Brawl... I really don't think Artest would of been walking out... his ass would of been limping back. You just dont do that to a player

i would of went after Artest... If I got thrown out for 25 games so what. You have to stick up for your teammate when Artest did that so blatant. My Adrenaline would of been pumping. But oddly enough... no one wanted to take out Artest? Possibly they thought he was King Kong?

WoopTdo
    WoopTdo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7414

He's a mental case and I'm hoping to see another melt down. I just hope he hasn't seen the trailer to "The Dictator" or after half time and OKC is winning big he may come out and shooting and I'm not talking three's.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree 100% with this post. Funny how no one really stepped up to Artest? I think if the old Artest pulled this sh#$ to a Detroit Piston back in the Palace Brawl... I really don't think Artest would of been walking out... his ass would of been limping back. You just dont do that to a player

i would of went after Artest... If I got thrown out for 25 games so what. You have to stick up for your teammate when Artest did that so blatant. My Adrenaline would of been pumping. But oddly enough... no one wanted to take out Artest? Possibly they thought he was King Kong?
    No one on OKC went after him because of a few reasons.

1.) We don't have a bunch of thugs on our team.

2.) We're trying to win a championship and have too much to lose.

3.) Most of our players aren't that stupid. I could see Perkins going after him. Ibaka not so much.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Alright Big D but you can't really talk about MWP running away after getting cheap-shotted in 2004 when your team didn't back up a "star" player (and basically ran away) after a cheap shot. The Thunder and Ron Artest would then be in the same boat. Also, do you work for the Thunder or are affiliated with them in any way?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Shouldn't the OKC fans be wearing purple and gold shirts? I thought they wear the opposing teams colors. At least they did that w/ the Mavs two years in a row.

Pauulzcappin

Fukking Artest. Wait for the 2nd quarter to start hitting 3's

TheMoneyShot

If this series gets out of hand... OKC is up 3-0 or 3-1 against the Lakers... will Artest do the unthinkable and go after Harden again? I'm actually being serious. I could see Artest doing this. He's that insane. Would the NBA suspend him for life???

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

LOL harden would start over metta if he were on the lakers

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    LOL harden would start over metta if he were on the lakers
    I think that says something when our substitute would start for the Lakers and Fisher, our other substitute did start for them this season.

First 123 Last