ren2_laurence
    ren2_laurence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis-8?

This game being a game 7, public is backing LAC (76%) because everybody will be expecting a tight game. But Memphis is a great home team! With momentum and home-court advantage and of course experience, they can pull this one off. What do you think?

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

I think -8 is too much.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Idk , tough call here

NickJ3
    NickJ3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I have been debating this for a long time now. And i have came to a conclusion the over is the safe bet. These teams have displayed little defense when it matters and the average is about 177 so lets take the safe bet with the over.

Another bet would be the first quarter bet to MEM or maybe even the first off. They always come out strong especially at home that is somewhere i wouldnt mind laying my money down. Keep a close eye on these games back to back nights i have had 2 second half plays that seemed like no brainers i see a trend coming with this. Look into it BOL YALL

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

They might as well not even play the game it is meaningless. The winner is just going to go get swept by the Spurs right. I say Clippers cover, Memphis is the only team in the playoffs that the clippers could beat 3 times. Anyone else would have beat them in 4 or 5, lol. Good luck whatever you play. Idk what you mean when you say of course experience, is that sarcasm?? Clippers have tons more experience than Memphis.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by ren2_laurence View Post
    This game being a game 7, public is backing LAC (76%)
    Where did you get that number from?

ren2_laurence
    ren2_laurence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    Where did you get that number from?
    http://www.betvega.com/consensus/nba-consensus/

there, pal! I was thinking of betting LAC+8 but based on trends, favorites with homecourt advantage in a first-round game 7 usually wins by double digits. really tough call here!