fireinmybelly
    fireinmybelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 419

Memphis Grizzlies - 2 550/500

Play of the day imo. We know Chris Paul hurt his hip flexor and finger was jammed. Blake Griffin has a sprained knee and I am curious to see how this will effect his game and jumping ability tonight. The Clippers rely heavily on these two to produce most of their offensive output in games. The thing is though I would like Memphis even if both these guys are 100 %. Memphis bigs will be a force tonight in the paint, DeAndre Jordan had zero rebounds in game 5. ZERO ?!?! I lost count of how many techincal fouls were called on LA as well, which team will have composure tonight? Tony Allen is a great defender and no doubt will make things as tough as possible to slow down CP3. Rudy Gay and the Memphis boys will show the focus and intensity for a complete game tonight in a hostile enviroment, I believe they are finding their groove and have figured this Clippers team out. Vinny Del Negro is going to get out coached by Lionel Hollins tonight I feel as well. Clippers did not practice Thursday, and with your stars banged up, that is more pressure for Mo/Young/Butler to produce jumpshots. Memphis will put it all together tonight.

Memphis - 2 550/500 , We will see you for a game 7 in Memphis.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Good analysis. Like memphis tonight as well. Gasol and Randolph were more involved game 5 and that should continue. Expect Paul and Griffin to play, but who knows how effective they will be. Clip Joint stays close and Memphis pulls away late.

fireinmybelly
    fireinmybelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 419

Thank you, basically I feel Memphis will have the better game-plan and take higher percentage shots than the Clippers will. They have let games slip away, and I am taking my chances that they will play with ferocity for 48 minutes tonight.