dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Grizzlies ML

I still think they will win this series. CP3 and Blake not being 100% surely helps. I have been on a cold streak lately so maybe you should fade me. Your decision.

Good luck tonight boys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think a winner here

Memphis is clearly better

dfberger23

Lets cash this coach.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers ML sucka!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis Grizzlies -3.5 is a Fort Knox Lock!!!!
    Easy $$$ get some!!!!!!!!!

"Maximally secured" at Fort Knox
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-11-15 at 04:39 PM. Reason: image does not exist

dfberger23

Grizz gonna take game 7 too.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Nice hit !

Though by the looks of how the series played out. Im scared a shet to wager on gm 7 lol

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Grizz are set up to choke this away in game 7. It is in the teams DNA this year.

If you like them next game, play them 1st half. But I would still be uneasy about that.

Superstars show up in game 7's. Only superstar on the court for either team is CP3. I'd wager cautiously. I don't trust Memphis for anything... I also can't take the clips.

Nice hit, pal!

I am growing more and more a fan of ML, and taking it out of the Bookies hand. Just really have to pick your spots carefully, even though this wasn't that loaded with juice.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Close to a toss-up game 7 IMO....sure Memphis has home court, but they have choked so many times and even given Clips many opportunities to win this series. I think Clips + pts will be the play, with a game most likely gonna be decided in the final few minutes.

dfberger23

Thanks boys.

ChalkyDog and Sport_Fish make good points. Lets see what the line is.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Grizz are set up to choke this away in game 7. It is in the teams DNA this year.

If you like them next game, play them 1st half. But I would still be uneasy about that.

Superstars show up in game 7's. Only superstar on the court for either team is CP3. I'd wager cautiously. I don't trust Memphis for anything... I also can't take the clips.

Nice hit, pal!

I am growing more and more a fan of ML, and taking it out of the Bookies hand. Just really have to pick your spots carefully, even though this wasn't that loaded with juice.
    So Griffin is a no factor down the stretch I take it. I still count Gay and Gasol as superstar's. Grizz just need to channel that crunch time offense through Gasol or Z-Bo more and this series would have been wrapped up a long time ago

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    So Griffin is a no factor down the stretch I take it. I still count Gay and Gasol as superstar's. Grizz just need to channel that crunch time offense through Gasol or Z-Bo more and this series would have been wrapped up a long time ago
    Yep, and they will show up at home. Huge game they will both have against a beat up (physically and emotionally) Clippers crew.