rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Memphis vs clippers HUGE PLAY.. hopefully im on the right side

Im taking memphis tonight, those who know me know ive made alot of huge plays last year. This by far is my biggest play of the year, just a hunch... Memphis for the first time in the playoffs learned how to use zack and gasol again like last year and dominated the game. They got the touches they should have been getting the whole playoffs. I see them abusing the paint again tonight but even better. Now we have a banged up griffin, we all know hes one of the most explosive players. Being a game time decision can he really be at %100? i doubt it.. chris paul aswell..

I see memphis taking this by 6 tonight. whos with me? memphis is playing for another chance, i see them coming out giving it there all.

3,300.00 to win 3,000.00 memphis -2

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

never heard of ya pal

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

proof =

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    Im taking memphis tonight, those who know me know ive made alot of huge plays last year. This by far is my biggest play of the year, just a hunch... Memphis for the first time in the playoffs learned how to use zack and gasol again like last year and dominated the game.
    That was just for the first half, they didnt go to either in the second half. First half Conley got them the ball early in their sets the second half was totally different as the Clips adjusted. They hardly saw the ball the second half.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

this is a funny game 6 here , gl 91