No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Is there a bigger bum than Pau Gasol?

Watching the Lakers/Nuggs last night -- this guy is the problem. He plays like he doesn't give a shit. No passion, no intensity -- how Kobe can defend this bum and act like he wants him around and wants to win at the same time is beyond me.

Let me guess, the pussy-whipped vag had his girl cheat on him again?

Between him and ticking time bomb Artest wanna-be Bynum -- what an outfit. Lakers will drill Denver in Game 7, but the ride's going to end there unless these two "big" men start showing they have any interest in actually winning. As of right now, they're being schooled by a rookie and a Wizard.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I agree. Guy looks like a stool sample out there.

JOSHKROTCHNECK
    JOSHKROTCHNECK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting question . . im not sure whose got the biggest butt in the NBA. I would likely say dexter pittman.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

totally agree...its a team full of jokers

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

bynum is a crying baby that dosent rebound if he wants the ball and dosent get it.......gasol dosent care.....kobe has 2X the skill but occasionally goes into cruise...and the artist formerly know as Artest is and always was a ******* CLOWN

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

He had his hey-day when he was real good for the Lakers. Mainly during the championship years. Dude is getting washed up now. He's jaded with the Lakers administration as well and the shady ways that they were thinking of trading him behind his back.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Watching the Lakers/Nuggs last night -- this guy is the problem. He plays like he doesn't give a shit. No passion, no intensity -- how Kobe can defend this bum and act like he wants him around and wants to win at the same time is beyond me.

Let me guess, the pussy-whipped vag had his girl cheat on him again?

Between him and ticking time bomb Artest wanna-be Bynum -- what an outfit. Lakers will drill Denver in Game 7, but the ride's going to end there unless these two "big" men start showing they have any interest in actually winning. As of right now, they're being schooled by a rookie and a Wizard.

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Is there a bigger bum than Pau Gasol?

nope.