PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Jordan leads his team to victory with flu, Kobe leads his team to slaughter with flu

Jordan would have choked every Laker bitch on the court tonight for embarrassing themselves and him on national television. Kobe is a winner, but after tonight, never ever ever mention his name with Jordan.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Kobe has zero supporting cast.. Sessions, Barnes, Blake, all they do is pass up wide open three's to get Kobe the ball.

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Guy is going for 30+ sick and you're hating?

I know the Lakers have had games fixed in their favor but to talk bad about Kobe as a player is just you hating.

5 rings and no repsect?

Im sure you never played a sport in your life.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Kobe has zero supporting cast.. Sessions, Barnes, Blake, all they do is pass up wide open three's to get Kobe the ball.
    That isn't what I question... Kobe needs to be screaming at these pussies just standing around on defense. Mike Brown is a shitty coach, Kobe needs to be the coach. I just know Jordan wouldnt' have allowed this.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Jazz did not even score 90 that game Nuggets have 90 after 3 Kobe shooting the ball better than Jordan did

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post
    Guy is going for 30+ sick and you're hating?

I know the Lakers have had games fixed in their favor but to talk bad about Kobe as a player is just you hating.

5 rings and no repsect?

Im sure you never played a sport in your life.
    Well, you failed. What bets are you 'sure' on? I want to take the opposite ones.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this clown is clueless about everything.

Points Awarded:

Dr. J Trotter gave crustyme 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dr. J Trotter

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    That isn't what I question... Kobe needs to be screaming at these pussies just standing around on defense. Mike Brown is a shitty coach, Kobe needs to be the coach. I just know Jordan wouldnt' have allowed this.
    none of them give a shit.. can't really blame them, they were never in this game, they're down 25 now, what's the point, they had zero chance of winning this game. Wrap it up, and go back home and try to win game 7

Dr. J Trotter

Well, you failed. What bets are you 'sure' on? I want to take the opposite ones.
    I was sure on Denver tonight as anyone with a brain can see the Lakers just want to go back home.

Im pretty sure David Stern will have his dirty hands in game7 at staples. Go ahead and fade me. Take Denver if you got any balls. Post the thread before gametime also.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Jordan > Kobe

PickWinnerAllDay

I was sure on Denver tonight as anyone with a brain can see the Lakers just want to go back home.

Im pretty sure David Stern will have his dirty hands in game7 at staples. Go ahead and fade me. Take Denver if you got any balls. Post the thread before gametime also.
    Dramatic come back here. :P

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I think the stomach flu is bs. Just a desperate attempt for attention and comparisons to mj.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    I think the stomach flu is bs. Just a desperate attempt for attention and comparisons to mj.
    Probably. I still think Jordan would have been choking teammates for leaving his ass alone out there as far as effort goes.

Shit, Jordan would have beat the hell out of Bynum a long, long, long time ago.

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    He took a IV and looks like he wants to lay down somewhere. I think the Lakers have been given titles by the league with bogus officiating but Kobe Bryant is a bad ass basketball player.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Jordan, Bird, Magic > Kobe

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I love the "Lakers want to get back to Staples" excuse.

PickWinnerAllDay

Kobe wasn't the best player on his own team for a few of his titles.

That is an asterisk.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I've had gastroenteritis before, and once they give you the shot in the ass you feel like a million bucks. Kobe had IV's before the game to get his fluids back so I doubt he feels nearly as sick as Jordan was with the flu. No player in any sport has/had the will to win that Jordan carried in every regular season game, forget his playoff tenacity because that was not even human.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

picker why are u so negative???

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    picker why are u so negative???
    The officials screwed the Bulls tonight and handed it to the dirty jersey shore trash that is the worst fan base in all of sports. I'm on edge tonight... Watching the Lakers give less effort than I am giving on the couch is funny and makes me long for the days when Jordan was running shit.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Jordan got his father capped because he's a stiff. Jordan's daddy six feet under due to MJ being a fukkin stiff.

Joe Bryant walks tall and lives the life. Kobe spends fathers day with pops. Kobe isn't a stiff and wasn't forced to retire by Stern......or face a BAN for being a low life degen.

Kobe wins.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Jordan got his father capped because he's a stiff. Jordan's daddy six feet under due to MJ being a fukkin stiff.

Joe Bryant walks tall and lives the life. Kobe spends fathers day with pops. Kobe isn't a stiff and wasn't forced to retire by Stern......or face a BAN for being a low life degen.

Kobe wins.
    Conspiracy theories? You can do better. We're talking about their basketball ability. Jordan doesn't need to rape white girls in colorado to get his D wet.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Kobe wins.

Unreal.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Unreal.
    I won't let that post make me think badly of William. Hes obviously very upset at how his team 'played' tonight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

Dr. J Trotter

Kobe wins.
    So that wasent a random killing as reported?

Are you saying it was a hit for a gambling debt?

I never heard that before.

PickWinnerAllDay

So that wasent a random killing as reported?

Are you saying it was a hit for a gambling debt?

I never heard that before.
    LOL, the guys were so stupid that they used James Jordan's cell phone to make calls. They weren't bookies, they were just random criminals.

No bookie that was killing to recover a debt would be THAT stupid to just go around using the guy's cell phone you just killed to make personal phone calls.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Kobe wins.
    NBA at the time of jordan needed jordan to look like a face and hero... jordan is the best ever, but just compare him without a hall of famer by his side.. Did he ever get out of the first round without a hall of famer??? no? weird.. did he etc etc..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

The officials screwed the Bulls tonight and handed it to the dirty jersey shore trash that is the worst fan base in all of sports. I'm on edge tonight... Watching the Lakers give less effort than I am giving on the couch is funny and makes me long for the days when Jordan was running shit.
    CJ Watson should have held onto the ball man... pass it to someone who shoots 45% freebies... SMART

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I won't let that post make me think badly of William. Hes obviously very upset at how his team 'played' tonight.
    Typical Lakers fan.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    CJ Watson should have held onto the ball man... pass it to someone who shoots 45% freebies... SMART
    Lots of mistakes all series by guys getting bigger minutes than they should. Still is upsetting, the 76ers didn't deserve a series win. Bulls and officials handed it to them.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Lots of mistakes all series by guys getting bigger minutes than they should. Still is upsetting, the 76ers didn't deserve a series win. Bulls and officials handed it to them.
    Should be a asterisk by that 5th #8 beating a #1. Bulls were playing on crutches.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Should be a asterisk by that 5th #8 beating a #1. Bulls were playing on crutches.

Typical Bulls fan.
    Guy wants an asterisk!

PickWinnerAllDay

I hope every 76ers fan contracts HIV. Unless that is in poor taste. And then I am just kidding.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kobe is better than the birdman

PickWinnerAllDay

Typical Bulls fan.
    Guy wants an asterisk!
    Even Bill Simmons thinks that the 2012 NBA champion will have an asterisk b/c of Rose's injury.

I don't even agree with that. Whoever wins, wins... but seriously, fukk the 76ers. They aren't good. You should not be that excited to squeak by a team who loses almost everyone and the ones they don't lose are limping around and being taken out b/c they are too banged up to play defense.

Deng is great defensively and we were taking him out... he shouldn't have even been playing with that injury.

12 Last