GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Nuggets making lots of 3 pointers, lol.

Home field advantage on the side of the Nuggets.
    The Lakers never led once. Dominated.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Agreed. Lets not forget how much the Lakers struggled on the road. LA had those first two really good games against Denver, and everyone forgot about all the Lakers weaknesses. This is far from a perfect team. They still have no bench, still struggle on the road, and struggle to keep up with young fast-paced teams.
    and Denver knows how to play them now and they bring the energy, the tenacity, the will to win... and the Lakers have yet to adapt to what Denver is doing on D to beat it, because they are coached by Mike Brown and guys who r lazy and don't care. ITS OVER

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Shake it off. Thats nba playoffs. I was butting heads with u the whole time, but i still hate to see peeps lose. I alwyas consider it US vs Books. BOL next game

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    It depends on what the spread is.

I would imagine LA would be like -6.
    LA is -5.5 so I was close.

I'll probably wait and make a live wager. I can probably get a good idea early if the game is going to be close or not.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Getting out to decent leads are crucial in this game. If L.A. can ever get a decent lead, they will slow the pace down, we know Denver likes to run and when they get out to leads L.A. has a hard time also, they dont run much and only get easy points when they get the ball down low fairly early in the shot clock. Momentum is with Denver no doubt, they were down 3-1 and have been playing their game 7's the last 2 games and now see the light at the end of the tunnel, so mentally they are in a good place, its gonna be hard to deny them of this series now after having fought so hard to stay in it. L.A. is the one doubting itself, I have them for the series placed a while back and hope they can pull it off. With Ron coming back it may take them a little while to get adjusted to him being back and him also being in playoff mode.

First ... 2345