allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

What happened to the bulls??????? Don't use the rose injury as an excuse as you have stated they were very good without him. You wanted them to play the knicks really??? Would have been 4-1 instead of 4-2

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    What happened to the bulls??????? Don't use the rose injury as an excuse as you have stated they were very good without him. You wanted them to play the knicks really??? Would have been 4-1 instead of 4-2
    The Bulls would have still beat the 76ers without Rose... losing Noah wasn't in the equation when I made my prediction. They were dominating game 3 and then Noah goes down and they lose game 3 and 4 and then lose game 6. All 3 of those games would have been different with Noah in there.

The Bulls lost. I'm over it, they lost the second Rose's knee buckled anyway, it was just a question of when.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why discuss some theoretical matchup?

Bulls should of beat the 76ers without Rose, they didn't. There should be no excuses on why they didn't.

Knicks got handled by the heat easily. They stood no chance against them.

Maybe you'll get lucky and the Bulls/Knicks will play next year as the 1 vs 8 seed...then you 2 can discuss this.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Didn't you guarantee they would make the 2nd round? I'm pretty sure (not positive) that you said you would quit posting if they didn't make it farther than the knicks? What kind of fan are you not even a day later and you are over it? It was a terrible loss missing 2 free throws with 10 seconds left to basically seal the game. Just face it the bulls were a terrible team. Miami would have beat them 4-1. boston would have beat them 4-2.

PickWinnerAllDay

Didn't you guarantee they would make the 2nd round? I'm pretty sure (not positive) that you said you would quit posting if they didn't make it farther than the knicks? What kind of fan are you not even a day later and you are over it? It was a terrible loss missing 2 free throws with 10 seconds left to basically seal the game. Just face it the bulls were a terrible team. Miami would have beat them 4-1. boston would have beat them 4-2.
    Actually, what happened is, I offered to quit posting if the Bulls didn't make the 2nd round OR the Knicks did IF you would agree to quit posting if The Bulls did/Knicks didn't...

You were a huge pussy (no surprise) and balked at this proposal several times.

So basically, you want me to honor a bet that you pussied out on? Is that the gist?

PickWinnerAllDay

You are mentally challenged. That is really all I can say to a post and comment that stupid. Do your ex wives know that they married and had sex with someone who is legally mentally challenged?

PickWinnerAllDay

This episode really hit close to home for allabout the $$$'s ex wives.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Pussy? The knicks were playing the best team in the eastern conference while the bulls were playing a bunch of scrubs. So was that really a fair wager? Now if I would have accepted that bet I would be as dumb as you think I am. You keep attacking personal shit ex wives kids you can't come at me I must really get under your skin and I'm not even trying to

And your parents do help you out more than most parents do for their children. And you are having a great run the past few weeks and you have made yourself some decent cash but when you go bust and you will bust out as its been proven here planty of times before who will give you the reload money? mommy and daddy .

PickWinnerAllDay

Pussy? The knicks were playing the best team in the eastern conference while the bulls were playing a bunch of scrubs. So was that really a fair wager? Now if I would have accepted that bet I would be as dumb as you think I am. You keep attacking personal shit ex wives kids you can't come at me I must really get under your skin and I'm not even trying to

And your parents do help you out more than most parents do for their children. And you are having a great run the past few weeks and you have made yourself some decent cash but when you go bust and you will bust out as its been proven here planty of times before who will give you the reload money? mommy and daddy .
    I'm going to lose $26,000? I doubt it. A lot of that is already in my pocket and won't ever be gambled with again.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I'm going to lose $26,000? I doubt it. A lot of that is already in my pocket and won't ever be gambled with again.

Won't ever be gambled with again. That's a joke.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I'd take that money and get rid of car payments. Then you'd for sure not gamble it.

PickWinnerAllDay

Won't ever be gambled with again. That's a joke.
    My money has a cycle. That money won't ever be touched again for gambling purposes. There are other things I want to buy right now. Hell, I may just get a much nicer apartment for the next 3 years with that money as well. There is a luxury condo right near the law school that is $1500 a month but it would be nice to be able to just roll out of bed and walk 5 minutes to class.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I'd take that money and get rid of car payments. Then you'd for sure not gamble it.
    You mean what you would do? I paid cash for my car about a month ago... guess I could buy another car. haha. Nah, I want to get all new furniture, I'll probably give what I have now to my brother since he just bought a new house and needs help filling it.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    They were celebrating like they won the finals, they know they were lucky to even beat a team without its two best players.
    They are the youngest team to make the playoffs this year, playing against a 1 seed and the Sixers haven't won a playoff series since 2003. Of course they are going to celebrate.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    They are the youngest team to make the playoffs this year, playing against a 1 seed and the Sixers haven't won a playoff series since 2003. Of course they are going to celebrate.
    Lets face it... the win isn't that special considering the circumstances. The Bulls were a 1 seed, but even an all star team would struggle with those injuries.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Don't spend all that money 2 quick because you are due for a losing streak. Stop with the law school junk you have been accepted for over a year and still haven't started yet. Taking a year off and not working isn't a formula for success in law school. Going from doing nothing for over a year into an environment where you are going to have to bust your ass everyday is going to be a big lifestyle change for you

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You mean what you would do? I paid cash for my car about a month ago... guess I could buy another car. haha. Nah, I want to get all new furniture, I'll probably give what I have now to my brother since he just bought a new house and needs help filling it.

You got some stories in ya kid.

Not many 24 year olds I know can pay 30K cash for a car...Most college kids I know spend money while there, apparently you were raking in money (ohh yea I forgot you got paid to go to college and managed to save it all) while at college.

PickWinnerAllDay

Don't spend all that money 2 quick because you are due for a losing streak. Stop with the law school junk you have been accepted for over a year and still haven't started yet. Taking a year off and not working isn't a formula for success in law school. Going from doing nothing for over a year into an environment where you are going to have to bust your ass everyday is going to be a big lifestyle change for you
    I love it that the guy who dropped out of community college is telling me how to handle my business. Law school is going to be a bitch and a kick in the teeth. I realize that, but I can handle it. I'm so touched you are concerned though.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

You got some stories in ya kid.

Not many 24 year olds I know can pay 30K cash for a car...Most college kids I know spend money while there, apparently you were raking in money (ohh yea I forgot you got paid to go to college and managed to save it all) while at college.
    No one said you had to believe me... but I will tell you this... everything I've claimed on this website I've proven. The $5,000 bet in vegas, the bets after that for 3-4 K, the 98 percentile on my LSAT.

I never said 30K though, with tax and all that shit it ended up being about 25,500.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

My money has a cycle. That money won't ever be touched again for gambling purposes. There are other things I want to buy right now. Hell, I may just get a much nicer apartment for the next 3 years with that money as well. There is a luxury condo right near the law school that is $1500 a month but it would be nice to be able to just roll out of bed and walk 5 minutes to class.
    What law school are you going to again? Is it in Chicago?

Ethan1122

Lets face it... the win isn't that special considering the circumstances. The Bulls were a 1 seed, but even an all star team would struggle with those injuries.
    I agree but look at it from the Sixers point of view. Beating any team that made the playoffs this year in a 7 game series would be huge no matter what the circumstances were. Last year beating the Heat once in the playoffs were huge for them now they are taking it 1 step further.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What law school are you going to again? Is it in Chicago?
    No, Champaign. $1500 is a lot... it is an amazing place... most of the other ones are 800-900.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

No, Champaign. $1500 is a lot... it is an amazing place... most of the other ones are 800-900.
    Oh OK. That much and I thought you were talking Chicago. I had a decent apt. in Champaign for like 300 bucks back in the day, divided among 4 of us. Damn, I'm old.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    I agree but look at it from the Sixers point of view. Beating any team that made the playoffs this year in a 7 game series would be huge no matter what the circumstances were. Last year beating the Heat once in the playoffs were huge for them now they are taking it 1 step further.
    Did you really take it a step further though? It would have been 4-0 I think with a healthy Bulls team... so I'm not sure if Philly got better from last year.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Oh OK. That much and I thought you were talking Chicago. I had a decent apt. in Champaign for like 300 bucks back in the day, divided among 4 of us. Damn, I'm old.
    $1500 is a 2 bed room place... I need to meet a girl to share it with, haha.

Ethan1122

Did you really take it a step further though? It would have been 4-0 I think with a healthy Bulls team... so I'm not sure if Philly got better from last year.
    They have definitely got better. The true test will start Saturday against a healthy and experienced team.

One more thing, you keep saying if Noah was healthy the Bulls would have won the series. Didn't Noah play in game 2?

PickWinnerAllDay

Noah is a very important player. The bulls had game 3 until he went down. And last nights game was so close that Noah obviously would have made a positive contribution. That's 4 wins.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I am not going to read all of the pissing contest, but Noah was offensively a good match up against the sixers. Losing him was huge. Deng had a bad wrist, and boozer was... well .. Boozer. Oh well. Next year should be fun. you can never guarentee how a team will do. To many good teams out there.

First ... 2345