BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Watson passes to Omer because he's afraid of getting stripped or losing the ball? That made no sense to pass to him.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Watson is such an ass

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

CJ Watson passes to Omar Asik.....WHY???

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

This city and team is too ******* happy over this win. It's disgusting to watch. Losers celebrate mediocrity. It's like me celebrating a dunk over a Little Tikes basketball hoop. I would like if they were meeting the Heat in the 2nd round so they could just get swept this pathetic city.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Watson with the dumbest play of the year. Wow.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Watson is so effing stupid. He's got the ball, they have to foul him and he elects to pass it to the worst FT shooter in the building.
    Yeah... oh well, we get free money on the Celtics series ML now.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Was a really gritty win by the Bulls. It is a shame these horrible refs handed the game to Philly. Really horrible. Missed a flagrant intentional, missed a charge, and then ended it that way?

Hats off to the Bulls though for beating the 76ers on their home court with half a roster.
    Yea should have been an intentional there in the last minute, refs feel the pressure when reffing a game in a team's own building, sad but true.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    This city and team is too ******* happy over this win. It's disgusting to watch. Losers celebrate mediocrity. It's like me celebrating a dunk over a Little Tikes basketball hoop. I would like if they were meeting the Heat in the 2nd round so they could just get swept this pathetic city.
    LOL, like I said, this is really the least meaningful playoff win in sports history. It is embarrassing they needed everyone getting hurt and the officials cheating badly to beat us.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Watson the goat in Chicago one of the dumbest plays i've ever seen.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    LOL only a douchebag Philly fan would celebrate a game handed to you by the refs.

That is why every sports fan in the US knows Philly has the worst fans.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Stop complaining about the ref's. To get a foul you have to drive it like Philly did not go on a hide and seek around screen's with Hamilton. Of course since it's playoff basketball there are going to be some questionable decisions as pressure is on the line but hey they deserved their advantage at the free throw line

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Stop complaining about the ref's. To get a foul you have to drive it like Philly did not go on a hide and seek around screen's with Hamilton. Of course since it's playoff basketball there are going to be some questionable decisions as pressure is on the line but hey they deserved their advantage at the free throw line
    Did you even watch the game? by your comment, I guess not.

I'm proud of the Bulls though. Half a roster, officials cheating, and they still won this game.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Love Thibs, but he blows TO's too early. Especially in this kind of situation, they had to be able to get Omer off the floor at the right times.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I just noticed that buzzer shot damn near went in.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Relax it's not like you guy's were going anywhere this playoff's anyhow's

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

lol philly is going to get rolled in the second round, double dight losses every game

PickWinnerAllDay

Love Thibs, but he blows TO's too early. Especially in this kind of situation, they had to be able to get Omer off the floor at the right times.
    Yeah, we obviously still beat this garbage squad with Noah healthy. It sucks we had to get hit so hard with injuries.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

They were celebrating like they won the finals, they know they were lucky to even beat a team without its two best players.

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    They were celebrating like they won the finals, they know they were lucky to even beat a team without its two best players.
    Or because they this team is laying a lot on the line and this win means a lot to them.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by jmp View Post
    Or because they this team is laying a lot on the line and this win means a lot to them.
    They beat the hardest hit team by injuries probably EVER in playoff history WITH dramatic help from the officials. The fact all of the games were this close is embarrassing for Philly if anything. This series win means literally nothing. It means the Bulls' had some shitty ass luck.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

damn picker you are a sore loser

refs were fair all series

learn to show some class

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    damn picker you are a sore loser

refs were fair all series

learn to show some class
    refs were fair all series?

And Barry Bonds never used steroids.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

When was the last time the reigning MVP got injured in the first game of the playoffs? Derrick Rose is a superstar. A mega superstar. It should come as no surprise that losing your superstar can make all the difference in the world. Rose is among the top 2 or 3 difference makers in the league.
    Last edited by d2bets; 05-10-12 at 10:07 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

When was the last time the reigning MVP got injured in the first game of the playoffs? Derrick Rose is a superstar. A mega superstar. It should come as no surprise that losing your superstar can make all the difference in the world. Rose is among the top 2 or 3 difference makers in the league.
    Celtics basically have a free pass to the ECF now. Which means Miami has a free pass to the finals if the Pacers don't give them trouble.

What a shitty NBA season. Shoulda just not played it.

t-wizzle

Celtics basically have a free pass to the ECF now. Which means Miami has a free pass to the finals if the Pacers don't give them trouble.

What a shitty NBA season. Shoulda just not played it.
    Stop crying like a little bitch.

Free pass? Lol yea right. Boston will win that series but the sixers will make every game competitive. If nothing less, this series will take its toll on the celtics.

PickWinnerAllDay

Stop crying like a little bitch.

Free pass? Lol yea right. Boston will win that series but the sixers will make every game competitive. If nothing less, this series will take its toll on the celtics.
    You needed officials' help to barely beat half of a Bulls' roster. What makes you think you'll give the Celtics any trouble?

Philly is the taint of the sports' world. We all know it. Stop being a bitch.

t-wizzle

You needed officials' help to barely beat half of a Bulls' roster. What makes you think you'll give the Celtics any trouble?
    You don't even understand the game of basketball, you've admitted as much. Using the transitive property to try and make an argument

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Boston is not that good. Philly's athleticism could cause them trouble. Boston no better than Philly. They could pull another miracle. Sadly, that would pave the easiest road of all time for Miami.

PickWinnerAllDay

You don't even understand the game of basketball, you've admitted as much. Using the transitive property to try and make an argument
    What are you talking about? The 76ers aren't good. I can see that when I watch the game. The bulls are throwing 3rd string guys out there and the teams are even. What does that tell you?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Bulls were a top-notch defensive team with or without Rose, not as good without him but good. But offensively, everything revolves around Rose as the PG. He demands all the attention. Night and day. Even when he doesn't make shots, he draws everybody and sets everything up because of the attention he draws. Even when he misses he gives gimmes putbacks because everyone is out of place. The offense is 100% different without him. Obviously that's a double-edged sword for a team. Means you have your eggs in one basket.

PickWinnerAllDay

Bulls were a top-notch defensive team with or without Rose, not as good without him but good. But offensively, everything revolves around Rose as the PG. He demands all the attention. Night and day. Even when he doesn't make shots, he draws everybody and sets everything up because of the attention he draws. Even when he misses he gives gimmes putbacks because everyone is out of place. The offense is 100% different without him. Obviously that's a double-edged sword for a team. Means you have your eggs in one basket.
    Need to replace Boozer. Otherwise, Bulls are fine. we were set up well to take down Miami before Rose/Noah got hurt.

I am okay with the loss. Woulda been just as frustrating to lose to Miami or Boston knowing what coulda been.

Bulls beat Sixers 4-0 without the injuries though. No question.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Need to replace Boozer. Otherwise, Bulls are fine. we were set up well to take down Miami before Rose/Noah got hurt.

I am okay with the loss. Woulda been just as frustrating to lose to Miami or Boston knowing what coulda been.

Bulls beat Sixers 4-0 without the injuries though. No question.
    I don't think they really can get rid of him. He's untradable and amnesty doesn't really save you anything.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    How much do Chicago fans hate Carlos Boozer? He is embarrassingly awful. Talk about a guy cashing in only to mail it in the rest of his career.
    Cant stand him. He cant jump over a folder.

First 12345 Last