Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Joakim noah is a warrior

This man is playing tonight!!! He would have to have 2 broken legs to sit this one out. BULLS GOT HEART

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    This man is playing tonight!!! He would have to have 2 broken legs to sit this one out. BULLS GOT HEART

Source? I know Taj is playing, but Noah is still game time. I wouldn't be surprised if he suits up, but feel that Tibbs will save him for a game 7 if it happens. I still can't believe he didn't break that ankle or do serious damage. Big part of Noahs game is his hustle. Dude is energizer bunny under the rim and hard to see him over 75-80 % . Some of the stuff trainers can do is amazing, but ? I hope he goes and is effective, big fan of the guy and possible wishful thinking?

Joakim Noah - F/C - Bulls

Joakim Noah (ankle) is a game-time decision for Thursday's Game 6 against the Sixers.

Noah was spotted limping Thursday morning and did not participate in the full shootaround. Still, on Tuesday he expressed optimism about playing in Game 6 and he has ditched the air cast. Look for a true game-time call shortly before the 7 p.m. ET tip.

Source: K.C. Johnson on Twitter
    May 10 - 10:07 AM

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

he a a goofy bastard from florida that i always hated but you gotta RESPECT the man for his heart and effort...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I lost all respect for Noah tonight! What a pussy. Him and Lin both.
    Athletes now days are soft.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    This man is playing tonight!!! He would have to have 2 broken legs to sit this one out.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

He is not TTWarrior no?