wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

Are you kidding me hawks?? Another dumb NBA playoff ending

They can't even pass the ball in with 10 seconds left and of course rondo gets the steal and time runs out so ATL wins by 1. I had them at -1 1/2

Vegas just won shit ton of money off people who took Atl -1 1/2 people and celtics ML

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardr886 View Post
    They can't even pass the ball in with 10 seconds left and of course rondo gets the steal and time runs out so ATL wins by 1. I had them at -1 1/2

Vegas just won shit ton of money off people who took Atl -1 1/2 people and celtics ML

I think its more like Vegas just got butchered by those that took BOS +1.5 and ATL ML

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Well they definitely got my Hawks -1.5 money. And I think it's best I went to sleep before last night's games even started otherwise I would have had a friggin heart attack. Because I also lost a crazy full card 8 team parlay with two last minute threes by Pierce and Sessions. Bye bye Hawks -1.5 and Nuggets/Lakers under. Could have turned $20 into $3300 and hit two of these in just a couple of weeks time, dammit. At least I also bet the Bulls separately, so I lost very little really. Could easily have been a great day though...