TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

My Playoff Plays

I like to play 1st qtrs and have been pretty successful. Here are the plays i like tonite if u decide to tail me or fade me i wish u luck.

Magic vs Pacers

1st qtr o/u=45.5 "UNDER"

In all of thier 4 playoff games these teams have yet to score over 45 in the 1st qtr. They have only combined for 43 in Game 1, 45 in game 2, 37 in Game 3 and 41 in game 4.

BOSTON vs ATLANTA

1st qtr o/u=44.5 "OVER"

i know these teams have been going under but if u look they have been scoring and covering the over in the 1st qtr. Also Pierce is playing for Boston and Atl likes to push the tempo at home. They have scored in the 1st qtr so far GAME 1 49, GAME 2 48, GAME 3 36, GAME 4 51. They have covered the over in the 1st qtr in every game except game 3.

76ers vs BULLS

1st qtr o/u=43.5 "UNDER"

Now this one is tricky cuz of all the injures but in the last 2 games they have gone under since the injurys. In both Game 3 & 4 they only scored 39.

LAL vs DEN

1st qtr o/u=50 "OVER"

Now in the 4 games the 1st qtr totals have split. In Game 1=41 (Denver only score 14 pts.) Game 2= 57. Game 3=44 (this time LAL onlu scored 14) Game 4=54. Now i think both teams have had thier stinker only scoring 14 in the 1st and i dont see that happening agian tonite so i think the over 50 is a good play.

I hope my write ups and plays have helped and i hope they win. So if u decide to follow me cool if u think my im wrong and fade me i still wish u luck.

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Please let me know what u think. The 2 out of the 4 that i like the best are the Bos/Atl & Den/LAL.