ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

funny how Wade had the ball and still not LeBron

even more funny, Carmelo and Amare 2-5 for game clinching free throws!

oh well, Mia free money in game 5.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I don't know why LeBron wouldn't take the last shot...anyone have a reasonable explanation?

I got over $1,000 riding on Heat to win East and I start shitting bricks everytime i see Heat play so stupid.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

LBJ was the one keeping them in striking distance and then they just give the ball to guy who was 4/11 from the stripe... Wade is a fukkn bum

u can shoot that shot James and miss it, its not the NBA Finals... its just one more shot to try and get the sweep

he used to take it all on himself in that situation in CLE and drive to hoop hard and usually make it or get to the free throw line

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Wade had got to be the dumbest fck around. Had a free drive to the hoop and decided to do a Reggie Miller and step back 3 paces outside the arc and hit a horrible shot. This dumb fck cant even count the score. Thought he was down 3 when only down 2. If he had brains he'd be dangerous.

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

why wasn't lebron on carmelo, that made 0 sense to have 50 year old shane fking battier

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I don't know why LeBron wouldn't take the last shot...anyone have a reasonable explanation?

I got over $1,000 riding on Heat to win East and I start shitting bricks everytime i see Heat play so stupid.
    how can he take the last shot if he doesnt have the ball?

AntDaAZN
    Check Spreadsheet for my plays.
    AntDaAZN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron definitely did not play how he played the first three games. He would have easily won the game himself, but it felt like he wanted Wade to win the game this time.

ren2_laurence
    ren2_laurence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    how can he take the last shot if he doesnt have the ball?

Wade didn't pass the ball to LBJ! Bad possession for the Heat! But it worked well for me cause I took under 28 Lebron, and under 183 Mia-NYK