BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Was on sixers big, but chicago backers read this

never seen a coach in my life as good as thibs, ever. ever in my life, doug is great too and jrue had it in him to pull it out for philadelphia, a lot of talk with hawes and turner who imo both played great, but thibs is just a god. anyone who watched this series closely had to be worried when thibs got pissed and called a t/o after a cj watson airball for 3 (wide open with holiday closing in).........after this timeout you knew cj would be kept in the game the whole time (he was didn't get any rest from this point on, john lucas was killing it too and did not return to the game at all)

was 1st time all series thibs yelled at cj, the entire series, nothing came out of thibs all series long, to understand what i mean, jon barry said this at halftime: "you mean 0 for may" after replying to one of the halftime guys that cj was 1-9 from the field....cj played pretty well after this, scored on the next possession too, great coaching matchup, thibs is a god
    Last edited by BrUno0; 05-06-12 at 04:09 PM.

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

also one thing i hate about sixers even though they won is that the assistants chart stuff in the middle of games (writing down notes), why i hate placing a wager against thibs, the guy truly is a god

that is all

edit: maybe i have a bad read here, i just don't like it....i could have the wrong impression on the coaching, after all they do have aaron mckie on the sixers staff who i thought needed to explain holiday the game and what he has to do here, with his championship experience