Not happy with the results yesterday but here are my picks for tonight

Ind-5

Indiana's really playing well in this series. I really believed they'll sweep this but Orlando stole game 1. After having rough games 1 and 2, Hibbert had a great game 3. Finally, he took the advantage of the small Orlando lineup. Granger's also playing at its best. My only concern here is if Orlando will be hot in this game. Cause if not, they have no chance of winning this game.

Sas-5.5

Utah's a great home team. I really believe Spurs will sweep this team as they're eyeing for a longer rest before heading to round 2 of the playoffs. The only way Utah can beat this team is if Sas will have an off night which I think won't happen after an embarrassing season last year.

Dal+1.5

Tough one here because it's almost a PK. So it's a sweep if this pick will lose. But I believe Dallas can win this game. They're the defending champs. "Heart of a Champion"

Tough call for Mem+3, but leaning on them cause they only lost one quarter against this team.

For players o/u

Nowitzki over 28 is a good bet. He didn't play well in game 3, so expect him to carry his team to avoid the embarrassing sweep against OKC

Marc Gasol under 13.5. With Deandre Jordan defending him, he'll have a hard time putting points against LAC. Only 14 pts and 8 pts in games 1 and 2, respectively.