cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Is Chris Paul better than Isiah Thomas or Allen Iverson?

I was just trying to think of a player of Paul's size who's as good as him and the only players I've seen play at such a small size who could compare with him are Isiah Thomas and Allen Iverson. I'm not sure if Paul's better than them, what do you think?

paco
    paco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 849

He couldnt hold isiah's jockstrap

Savin Lives
    Like a Fuggin
    BOSS 2/13/2016

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    That's not exactly fair because this Clipper team is the best team Paul's played on but Thomas played on a dynasty team. If you put Paul on Thomas' Pistons team he would look a lot better, who knows how much better?

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

not iverson

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Thomas and paul are very comparable in playing style, leadership, and temperament... Iverson was a great ball handler/ ball hog.

Donthassle00
    Donthassle00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

AI played no d, and I completely agree with the guy up top about Thomas being a part of a dynasty, so you could argue paul is better. Ultimately it's too early to say

erik alonzo
    erik alonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2072

Chris Paul has accomplished nothing! 6 years in the league? Good player but not on either of the above mentioned's level.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7297

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    He speaks the truth.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

LoL. CP3 is good but he play's among a clipper's team that sucks horse shit, and before that on a hornet's team(no need for joke) AI was a score first pass last type player so you can't compare them other then on their size. Didn't see Thomas play but he played in much better company that frankly would have made luke walton look MVP worthy

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    LoL. CP3 is good but he play's among a clipper's team that sucks horse shit, and before that on a hornet's team(no need for joke) AI was a score first pass last type player so you can't compare them other then on their size. Didn't see Thomas play but he played in much better company that frankly would have made luke walton look MVP worthy
    AI was a great point guard, people forget but when he played point he was excellent at it.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    AI was a great point guard, people forget but when he played point he was excellent at it.
    Not saying it like that, AI caused defenders lot's of problem's from steal's and fast break point's or if he was hot you would need to double team him, he wasn't selfish at all but more prolific for his scoring obviously. Oh and that crossover, those deadly crossover's

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Jeremy Lin is the best