milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**official HANG IN THERE MEMPHIS thread with PICTURES!!

yes your city is full of broken parking meters and bums asking for money.
    yes your team blew a 24 point lead with around 9 minutes left.

but hang in there, these pictures of the milwaukee family during the 2011 playoffs might cheer you up

027.jpg

026.jpg

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

are the pictures working?

they just show up as "059.jpg" on my end

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

they work, nice family you have milwaukee, why in gods name where u in that dump of a city?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    they work, nice family you have milwaukee, why in gods name where u in that dump of a city?
    graceland is a must see

i also went for the st jude classic golf tournament and tna wrestling at the minor league baseball stadium.

milwaukee mike

fedex forum is nice but they should've never left the pyramid. hands down the most awesome arena in the country in its prime.

milwaukee mike

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Only 2 kids milwaukee?? Common man... Start pumping...

Good looking kids tho..

milwaukee mike

mayan do you agree that the pyramid was/is awesome?

shame that the nba deemed it "unworthy" and the modifications would've cost more than the fedex forum cost to build

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Milwaukee Mike.....
    Good lookin' family on a sports themed
    vacation.
    Looks like a fine time was had by all
    Agree with you on the pyramid...

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yes your city is full of broken parking meters and bums asking for money.
    yes your team blew a 24 point lead with around 9 minutes left.

but hang in there, these pictures of the milwaukee family during the 2011 playoffs might cheer you up

027.jpg

026.jpg
    Theres too many whites in Memphis, it looks like a giant klan rally, its not all black like Milwaukee, how can anyone have a decent city that's majority white...impossible

bettilimbroke999

fedex forum is nice but they should've never left the pyramid. hands down the most awesome arena in the country in its prime.
    FedEx forum is so far and away better than the Pyramid its not even funny, they're turning that dump into a giant Bass Pro Shop, it hasnt been used for years but maybe itll be a good place to buy fishing gear who knows

The big mistake Memphis made (besides building that shitbag Pyramid) was putting the FedEx forum downtown, ya see its tradition to put these arenas downtown but in a city like Memphis where the area around downtown is the edge of hell and Beale street is just a homeless man's version of Bourbon street the forum should've been built where white ppl (the citizens with things like jobs and disposable income) might actually want to go to in an area 20 miles east like Germantown near the Wolfchase Mall which rakes in the cash from whitey while the Mall of Memphis (Mall of Murder) located in the center of Memphis was the largest mall in US history to ever completely close

Unfortunately since Memphis is 90% black and we elect nothing but gorillas fresh out tha zoo they decided to revitalize the downtown area with a forum that no one goes to, equivalent to revitalizing a crack whore's footwide pussy by having her spray some perfume on it
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-02-12 at 05:52 PM.

bettilimbroke999

So where did you go on vacation kids?

Orlando....that's awesome!

San Diego...wow I bet that was a blast!

Memphis...wtf???

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

wow, bettilimbroke, sounds like you should move if you feel that way!

mike i liked seeing the pics.

milwaukee mike

We also went to San Diego and Orlando last year

Memphis was a few days on the way to Orlando

And the kids liked graceland, gus' fried chicken, Memphis zoo

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    So where did you go on vacation kids?

Orlando....that's awesome!

San Diego...wow I bet that was a blast!

Memphis...wtf???

milwaukee mike

And we stayed at the hyatt out by southwind where the golfers stayed. Saw sergio Garcia in the lobby and a few other notables

We all had a good time, life is what you make of it and I choose to see the beauty in places like Memphis

If you think the city of Milwaukee is all white you haven't been here in a while

bettilimbroke999

I see the beauty of Germantown and the FedEx forum, unfortunately that ain't Memphis, u basically went to new Orleans and saw brad and angelina and said katrina must not have been as bad as they say

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I see the beauty of Germantown and the FedEx forum, unfortunately that ain't Memphis, u basically went to new Orleans and saw brad and angelina and said katrina must not have been as bad as they say
    we went to the original gus' fried chicken downtown (not the one in the suburbs). not a good neighborhood by any stretch of the imagination.
    we saw some good AND bad like every city has. you could go to the lakefront in milwaukee and to a baseball game and say the same thing about milwaukee, then you could drive 2 miles away and see slums like memphis.

the major difference i saw is that memphis (right near beale st) had whole blocks of abandoned property where nobody even picked up garbage, broken benches, broken parking meters all over the place. absolutely unacceptable shit, i agree with you there.
    if you had people in charge of the city that cared about the parks system and the infrastructure, and tried to get rid of the panhandlers, the city would be much better off.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

It's why I like to stay at the Luxor in Las Vegas... just because of the uniqueness of the structure

bettilimbroke999

we went to the original gus' fried chicken downtown (not the one in the suburbs). not a good neighborhood by any stretch of the imagination.
    we saw some good AND bad like every city has. you could go to the lakefront in milwaukee and to a baseball game and say the same thing about milwaukee, then you could drive 2 miles away and see slums like memphis.

the major difference i saw is that memphis (right near beale st) had whole blocks of abandoned property where nobody even picked up garbage, broken benches, broken parking meters all over the place. absolutely unacceptable shit, i agree with you there.
    if you had people in charge of the city that cared about the parks system and the infrastructure, and tried to get rid of the panhandlers, the city would be much better off.
    I assure u Memphis could give a shit less about panhandlers, hell those are considered productive citizens by comparison

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

just so you know, the real original is in mason, tennessee. the downtown location was the second one.

regardless, that's the best fried chicken on the planet, no matter which one you go to.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    just so you know, the real original is in mason, tennessee. the downtown location was the second one.

regardless, that's the best fried chicken on the planet, no matter which one you go to.
    wow didn't know that

if you like spicy fried chicken gus' is awesome