dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

I am never betting on the nba again

After losing half of my bankroll on the bulls last night, I decided to bet the rest on the lakers vs. nuggets under, and got wiped out by that garbage 2pt put back at the last 2sec. I have decided that it is impossible to make money on the nba every game is just a coin toss, ill save my money and wait for football season to start. Basketball betting is for suckers!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

guess its for suckers if you cant make any money on it, but plenty of people do

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

It was a tough night for alot of people. the put back killed alot of us. How about Atlanta decided not to intentional foul with 35 seconds left when I needed another half a point for overs? dont quit brother

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

"Only when you've been in the deepest valley can you know how magnificent it is to be atop the highest mountain"

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Yes I sucked last night also and lost on verlander @ home today.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    After losing half of my bankroll on the bulls last night, I decided to bet the rest on the lakers vs. nuggets under, and got wiped out by that garbage 2pt put back at the last 2sec. I have decided that it is impossible to make money on the nba every game is just a coin toss, ill save my money and wait for football season to start. Basketball betting is for suckers!!!
    Maybe you should learn something about money management instead of putting your entire bankroll on 2 games and when they lose.

You won't be missed.

aznknightt
    aznknightt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

With any sport, it's all about money management. You can't put half of your bankroll on any bet, no such thing as LOCKS. Every year I lost in NBA, but finally have a wining season this year after i started playing everything 2-3% of my bankroll. NO CHASING!!! I was at the game last night, took Lakers first half since Laker usually come out strong. Took Nuggets 2nd half after seeing them able to comeback time after time and Lakers not being able to stop their fast breaks.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah man, it's tough to take losses like that but in the end it all evens out. if you are gonna be a long term sports bettor, you can't be betting your whole roll in two games. that's just giving your money away to the books. try 5% max and see how things work out. money management and not making emotional bets are couple key aspects of sports betting.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

You will be back