JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Celtics at 8/1 to win the East!!

The C's are 8/1 to win the Eastern Conference. This translates to +900 or 9.000 depending or where you are. I think this is good for several reasons. Even before Rose got hurt, I have the Celtics to beat the Bulls in the semis. Now the road to the conference finals is more clear for them. Atlanta are a good side but after a Rondo-less win, I think the Celtics will take this in 6. Moving on I think they will dispose of the Bulls and then its the big one with (realistically) the Heat. The Celtics have a great record against the Heat and I think they will surprise people this year. Garnett is rewinding the years, Rondo is outstanding (though tempestuous), starting Avery Bradley has proved a great call and I expect contributions from Bass, Pietrus, Daniels and Stiemsma throughout. Maybe I'm the eternal optimist but I taking 8/1 for sure.

blacknwhite
    LAKERS
    blacknwhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

8-1 not high enough

JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

With Bulls missing Rose, I think this price is more than fair, Bulls have drifted to 6/1 and Miami are heavy odds-on favourites, 8's is good here for a team with a strong chance of getting to the final and a strong record against the team they will likely face.

bsutphi
    bsutphi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

You're getting decent odds, but no one is getting past Miami this year in the East. If the Heat lose a 7 game series, it will be in the NBA Finals and I don't think they will lose there either.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

agree that 8/1 is not high enough..but this Celtic team really has a chance at ECF champs..I'm more worried bout the Bulls, but w/ Rose gone, C's have a better chance...C's can handle the Heat

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

instead of playing that, you can just send me a check...

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

If they close out the Hawks in 6 , sweep sixers or bulls ,heat get streched out to a seven game series vs. Pacers then yes.
    Asking alot but I think its worth a play.
    GL

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

does someone know a bookmaker that offers a "miami not 2 win the eastern conference" bet? (besides betfair)

thanks for your help

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

18-1 would be tempting 8-1 is crazy since they are 1-1 in the 1st round!