grumpy64
    grumpy64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Should i jump on philly to win the series ?

My outs don't have any lines out yet but i think philly would be a great bet at + money and i assume they will be +200 or better. Bulls look lost and helpless without rose.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bulls advance

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

why didn't you bet em +450 after g1? just bet mavs series or memphis -- sixers will prob be favs lol

just goes to show you who the best in the nba is other than maybe dirk/durant amirite?

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

in a word...yes

grumpy64

Quote Originally Posted by BrUno0 View Post
    why didn't you bet em +450 after g1? just bet mavs series or memphis -- sixers will prob be favs lol

just goes to show you who the best in the nba is other than maybe dirk/durant amirite?
    Well obviously i didn't know how big of an advantage philly would have with rose being out. Don't you think Memphis is psychologically destroyed after the crushing G1 loss.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

you would think so grumpy..but amazing happens..but 1.33 memphis is bs ..they could implode at any given moment.

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy64 View Post
    Well obviously i didn't know how big of an advantage philly would have with rose being out. Don't you think Memphis is psychologically destroyed after the crushing G1 loss.
    No, your logic would apply to the bulls though. Think about it, the bulls revolve around rose, he creates everything for them, sure they won a lot without him in the regular season, but the regular season is not important, it doesn't mean anything, especially when teams are playing 7 games in a row. every square in the world thought exactly this: "well they were 18-9 in the regular season without derrick, they should kill the 8th seed 35-31 sixers" without taking into account matchups. CJ Watson or Jrue Holiday? Evan Turner or Rip Hamilton? Boozer vs Brand? Lou williams or John Lucas? The sixers have mismatches whether in size or speed or skill at the guard position no matter who the bulls put out. noah and boozer can't make up for that. the sixers speed really showed they had numerous fast break and transition alley oops, even one to their pg lou williams! but it wasn't all just because rose was out, this team went from winning by 20 and automatically winning the series w/ championship aspirations to having no chance to win the east, that's something a team can't recover from. Not a 27 point lead being blown by the better team who dominated the whole game.
    Last edited by BrUno0; 05-02-12 at 04:18 AM.

grumpy64

Quote Originally Posted by BrUno0 View Post
    No, your logic would apply to the bulls though. Think about it, the bulls revolve around rose, he creates everything for them, sure they won a lot without him in the regular season, but the regular season is not important, it doesn't mean anything, especially when teams are playing 7 games in a row. every square in the world thought exactly this: "well they were 18-9 in the regular season without derrick, they should kill the 8th seed 35-31 sixers" without taking into account matchups. CJ Watson or Jrue Holiday? Evan Turner or Rip Hamilton? Boozer vs Brand? Lou williams or John Lucas? The sixers have mismatches whether in size or speed or skill at the guard position no matter who the bulls put out. noah and boozer can't make up for that. the sixers speed really showed they had numerous fast break and transition alley oops, even one to their pg lou williams! but it wasn't all just because rose was out, this team went from winning by 20 and automatically winning the series w/ championship aspirations to having no chance to win the east, that's something a team can't recover from. Not a 27 point lead being blown by the better team who dominated the whole game.
    Agree with pretty much everything you said about the bulls but disagree about the grizz just being able to brush G1 off. I think it will be in the back of their minds the entire series. You may not believe it but one loss can turn a series and make a team lose all confidence. I think back to a Magic pistons series from a few years back. Magic were up 3-1 and Mccrappy guaranteed a G5 win. Well as you likely know they lost G5 then collapsed and lost g6 and G7.

Kinda off subject but with the bulls being a non factor at this point can anyone in the east challenge miami? Only possible challenge i see would be the celts but i think mia would wear them down in a 7 game series.

grumpy64

Grizz avoid the 2-0 hole thanks to crooked refs