BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Big ON PHilli

Beting Big on Philly seems to be the play tonight!! Yes its risky but it philly wins tonight because they will be motivated to take advantage of the dross situation

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

solid logic

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

This is by far one of the most unlogical I've read here on Sbr I'm pretty sure that Bulls will leave their hearts out on floor just to prove that they are still good team even without Rose)

Bulls are 18-9 this year without Rose in lineup

and before betting big on Philly, read this=> http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...ulls-best-team

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

How much did you bet.

dima2240
    dima2240's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1845

bet nig guys,like 2-3$,only big bets.lol

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

One thing you can be sure of, this Bulls team without Rose will be as motivated as they have ever been this year (or any year for that matter).

The primary reason for this being, this is huge statement game for them to prove to the media and doubters that they can still win without Rose. They all know how bad this will be for their team and reputation if they lose the first playoff game without Rose (at home too) - because everyone will start to think they 'suck' without Rose.

Give me an un-healthy, motivated Bulls team over a healthy Sixers team anyday.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

nice call on philly

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Hmm I parlayed Celtic and nuggets on ML wish I did Celtics and 76er's I could already be cashing.

BigPage25

I told you Guys Philly was going to win... I also won my 2 team baseball parlay (arizona, Detroit)..... Maybe you guys should start giving me a bit of credit lol

dilojanj
    CSK !!!!
    dilojanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wish i parlayed cs and 76ers. I only have 76s ML. anything is better than a loss i guess.. his logic is absolutely right.. he just din explain further. regular season and post season are completely different things.. loss of a major player will have a huge impact.

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by dilojanj View Post
    i wish i parlayed cs and 76ers. I only have 76s ML. anything is better than a loss i guess.. his logic is absolutely right.. he just din explain further. regular season and post season are completely different things.. loss of a major player will have a huge impact.
    Hey a wins a win man... I wouldn't have felt good parlaying boston and wit philly just because rondo was out... how much did you bet on the philly game

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by dilojanj View Post
    i was all over sixers, had atl -1 game 1, i laid off atl in game 2 just due to boston playing for boston really, even if the line was off by a point i'd probably give boston the boston respect they deserve. surprised pierce went off for 36 with johnson playing him, honestly felt like refs might give boston a little too much love after the rondo suspension. felt like boston had the best of the refs in g1 tbh, low market team like ATL w/ boston veterans in g2 just unplayable WRT the refs favoring them especially considering the circumstances....in hindsight boston was a clear play tonight

still like atl in the series, they're like way better than boston, i'd have the sixers favored over boston lol
    Last edited by BrUno0; 05-01-12 at 10:55 PM.