jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Watch These Playoff Games And So Obvious How Much Lebron Is Better Than Everyone Else

just toys with Knicks last night, passing, great defense, rebounding and some scoring when needed

defineentvinny
    defineentvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Mvvvvpppp

jjgold

I know he needs to win a title..yeh yeh
    Played horrific last nba finals..yeh

But he is best player in game

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

yes he is the best regardless if they win, 5 years ago Kobe was the best in the game and the Lakers were not even contenders

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

I have trouble giving this title to someone who hasn't played well in the biggest moments. To me, a player has to do that before I would consider him great (among his peers, obviously -- everyone in the NBA is extremely good).

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The two supposedly best players in the nfl the past twenty years have won two super bowls combined. It's a team game when they lose and an individual game when they win. Give lebron the same respect as Favre and manning.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    The two supposedly best players in the nfl the past twenty years have won two super bowls combined. It's a team game when they lose and an individual game when they win. Give lebron the same respect as Favre and manning.
    Favre

CrazyCarl

I think we disagree on the two best players in the NFL in the past twenty years. Strongly. Just a guess.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The bottom line is since he was in high school he was compared to Jordan. Time to bring home some championships or he ain't shit

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    just toys with Knicks last night, passing, great defense, rebounding and some scoring when needed

Anyone who doesn't think this, just hates him.

Hands down the best player in the game...Just because you're not clutch doesn't mean you're not the best.

jjgold

The guy can with easy 55 games with college players
    Its still going to be hard to win this year

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Living in NE Ohio it is unreal the hatred for this guy. And they used to worship this guy like an idol.

They took "the decision" as a personal insult.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

Hands down the best player in the game...Just because you're not clutch doesn't mean you're not the best.
    I agree he can be the best but he's def not clutch.. People that try to post charts that leave out 100 factors to try to prove he's more clutch than guys like kobe or jordan even are morons.. My only gripe with him is not being clutch.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    Living in NE Ohio it is unreal the hatred for this guy. And they used to worship this guy like an idol.

They took "the decision" as a personal insult.
    Well it was done in one of the most self centered arrogant ways possible. They are just ghetto dumb athletes though for the most part. What do you expect, can't take it personal.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

When he can win 6 titles in 8 yrs (with one yr being retired and the 2nd yr coming back in March) then talk to me about his greatness. He is gifted with a freakish body and talent for basketball but doesn't have the burning competitive desire to win like Jordan. MJ "willed" his teams to championships. He never wilted under pressure like Lebron. He never had to "take my talents to LA or Boston" just to try to "win a championship" by combining with other stars. He never said, " I wanna play with Bird or Magic" so he could get his ring. He was DETERMINED to beat those guys. He doesn't have that inner burning desire like MJ had. Lebron just has freakish athletic God-given talent. Don't hate Lebron either but would understand why people in cleveland would.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    When he can win 6 titles in 8 yrs (with one yr being retired and the 2nd yr coming back in March) then talk to me about his greatness. He is gifted with a freakish body and talent for basketball but doesn't have the burning competitive desire to win like Jordan. MJ "willed" his teams to championships. He never wilted under pressure like Lebron. He never had to "take my talents to LA or Boston" just to try to "win a championship" by combining with other stars. He never said, " I wanna play with Bird or Magic" so he could get his ring. He was DETERMINED to beat those guys. He doesn't have that inner burning desire like MJ had. Lebron just has freakish athletic God-given talent. Don't hate Lebron either but would understand why people in cleveland would.
    Jordon retired moron.... Ngates said nothing about comparing Lebron to Jordon

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    I think we disagree on the two best players in the NFL in the past twenty years. Strongly. Just a guess.
    I don't think they are the best two either, it's just that no one in the media will let the public think otherwise.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    true.. which is why Jordan and Bird etc.. don't respect lebron.. They all give respect to Kobe. Only jealous pippen pushes lebron. Bird has said if he wanted to have fun he'd play with Lebron, but if he wanted to win he'd play with Kobe.. Also Jordan has said on video Kobe is the better than lebron last season, and the only one that deserves to be compared to him.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Jordan got suspended.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Jesus H....Some people are dipshits.

Nobody is comparing him to anyone else, except for people playing in the league THIS YEAR.

LEBRON is the best player that is playing in these playoffs THIS YEAR.

Durant made a jumper for the win in game 1!!!!!! Yes he's more clutch than Lebron in the playoffs...But wait, Lebrons team has won by double digits each game, but that doesn't matter because Durant hit a jumper to win the game, and that's all that matters! Durant is the best player.

Not every thread needs to compare Lebron to Jordan or Lebron to Kobe...This thread has to deal with the playoffs THIS YEAR....We're not talking about Lebron getting his ass handed to him last year.

darkhat

There's no excuse this year at least.. Team USA/heat have no real challengers, especially since rose went down. Should be easy gift wrapped title.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i thought lebron's a pussy and chicago had all the real men? are you related to flip-flop romney?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    There's no excuse this year at least.. Team USA/heat have no real challengers, especially since rose went down. Should be easy gift wrapped title.

And even if they don't win, Lebron will still be the best player in these playoffs....If the Bulls happen to beat the heat somehow, I'm not gonna crown Loul Deng the best player in these playoffs, just because they won...Winning isn't the only thing that makes you the best player...

The best PLAYER doesn't always play on the best TEAM.

Then again, Tony Parker is playing pretty damn good as well...
    Last edited by ngates815; 05-01-12 at 09:06 AM.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Bottomline, can the Heat finally pull it off? Probably not. Who takes the last-second game-winning 3? Wade?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LOL, wait until there are close games in the 4th quarter.

Beating the pathetic Knicks is not an accomplishment.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Kevin durant should clearly get it. Hes Mr clutch and can do same if not more than lebron.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Kevin durant should clearly get it. Hes Mr clutch and can do same if not more than lebron.

Once again...Just like Kobe in the regular season...If he were more "clutch" during the first 45 minutes of the game, they wouldn't be in a spot where he needs to make a game winner.

Durant is shooting 34% in playoffs...Lebron is 56%....

But yes, Durant hit a game winner, he is clutch...Lebron has shot 56% and therefore his team doesn't need game winners...But people only remember game winning/losing shots.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I don't think they are the best two either, it's just that no one in the media will let the public think otherwise.
    Announcers have to mention Favre because he played in so many games without getting injured and broke so many records. They have to mention his name when they are talking about records and stats.

"Most consecutive starts, most consecutive starts by a quarterback, most career touchdown passes, most career interceptions and fumbles, most career victories by a quarterback, most career passing yards, most career pass completions and attempts". I doubt in this age anyone will ever break these records, these guys make too much money and are too quick to sit out games.

If Lebron can go through his career like Favre and not get injured it will be interesting to see what records he has when his career is over.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Nobody will deny how good he is - even LeBron haters.

But all that talent means nothing until he gets a ring.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    yes he is the best regardless if they win, 5 years ago Kobe was the best in the game and the Lakers were not even contenders

Kobe was the best at the game 2 years ago too, but you cannot admit it, coz you don't want to.

Lebron is the best athlete now, whether he wins or not the ring this year.
    This is obvious, but you act like morons, trying to compare him with Kobe-5 years ago.
    Do you need this kind of contest? Do you need to hear that Lebron is better than Kobe right now?

kids...

tullamore21
    Update your status

Once again...Just like Kobe in the regular season...If he were more "clutch" during the first 45 minutes of the game, they wouldn't be in a spot where he needs to make a game winner.

Durant is shooting 34% in playoffs...Lebron is 56%....

But yes, Durant hit a game winner, he is clutch...Lebron has shot 56% and therefore his team doesn't need game winners...But people only remember game winning/losing shots.
    Don't use the numbers to back your opinion, mate.
    They have played only 2 games. I agree with you, but i think this isn't the right way to prove you are right.
    We have to wait to watch more games and many more crucial moments during the game, to make a conclusion

CrazyCarl

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    Kobe was the best at the game 2 years ago too, but you cannot admit it, coz you don't want to.

Lebron is the best athlete now, whether he wins or not the ring this year.
    This is obvious, but you act like morons, trying to compare him with Kobe-5 years ago.
    Do you need this kind of contest? Do you need to hear that Lebron is better than Kobe right now?

kids...
    I don't really feel like there's a bunch of people better than Lebron, and I don't really feel like ranking them. I just have a hard time calling someone super best player ever when they not only don't win a championship, but have performed poorly in the biggest games. You can think that's unfair if you want, but that's what sports are about. To be the biggest player you need to perform well in the biggest games. Just how it works.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    okay, how is it even possible to not know how to spell jordan? only the most marketed athlete of all time

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

LeBron had so many clutch shots in the playoffs with the Cavs when everyone knew he was going to take the shot. 3 game winners against Wizards, Pistons series, Magic threeball top of the key. That's 4-5 off the top of my head. I live in NE Ohio and watched this guy with the Cavs and didn't disrespect him one bit for leaving because management didn't get him enough help. He's still the best

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    I don't really feel like there's a bunch of people better than Lebron, and I don't really feel like ranking them. I just have a hard time calling someone super best player ever when they not only don't win a championship, but have performed poorly in the biggest games. You can think that's unfair if you want, but that's what sports are about. To be the biggest player you need to perform well in the biggest games. Just how it works.
    agree with you.
    Just think of this; After 10 years, when Lebron won't have won any rings, will it be difficult to you to admit that in 2012 Lebron was the best athlete in NBA?
    It is just a fact, without any extensiones

12 Last