blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Does Dallas go 2-0 In Dallas?

I think there's a strong possibility they tie this series up in Dallas.

What do you think the line will be?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Dallas -3.

blanco

What do you think about your guys in Dallas?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    What do you think about your guys in Dallas?
    I'll be thrilled to win at least one.

Dallas isn't going to go down easy. The two teams that worried me most in the playoffs were Dallas and San Antonio. Everyone is falling in love with the Lakers after they beat a Denver team with no size that plays no defense.

Are people forgetting this Lakers team is still coached by Mike Brown.

People are acting like LA is going to beat OKC if they meet in the second round. OKC beat LA by double digits twice in the regular season and played like shit in a game they lost to the Lakers in double overtime. Had Harden not gotten elbowed in the head, OKC would have won that game as well. We were up 18 and lost focus, Harden got hurt, then we blew it in double OT.

LA has no one that can guard the trio of Westbrook, Durant, and Harden. Thabo will do a good enough job guarding Kobe.

LA doesn't scare me. I think Dallas has a better chance of coming back from a 0-2 hole than LA does of beating us in a 7 game series. Likewise, I think the Clippers would give us a tougher series.

It's still going to be a very difficult road for my Thunder but I would like our chances against the Lakers. If we can't beat this Laker team, we don't deserve anything anyway.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

-5.5 dallas

blanco

Seeing the Mavs +650 to win series. This could have value

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Supposing dallas ml will be about -160 in every home game and +200 in game 5, if you start with £10 and bet on dallas every game you can end up with about £130 (including the 10), so basically dallas to win in 6 is +1200. If you don't think they can win a game 7 in okc it's worth considering imo.

ren2_laurence
    ren2_laurence's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC@Dal-5.5? Personally, I think the line's too high! OKC's not playing lately but they're playing just enough to beat the defending champs. Dallas will win this game but expect another close game! I'm seeing a 4-point lead here for the Mavs. Just my thoughts, though. I'll study it more. For today, focus is on the next three games (Bos@Atl-4, Den@Lal-5, and Phi@Chi-6.5)

blanco

ren, who are you leaning on tomorrow?

I have bulls locked in at -5.5. Leaning ATL and LAL.

ren2_laurence
    ren2_laurence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same leans, pal! Chi-5.5, Atl-4, and LA-4.5.

Bulls because they're still good without Rose, we've witnessed in the 2nd half of the season. Rip Hamilton, Carlos Boozer, Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, and bench with great depth. Phi will try to win this one, but I don't think they'll come close

Atlanta cause they'll take advantage of this opportunity. and they're cookin' right now! Johnson and Smith will really push a 2-0 lead before going to Boston. And without Rondo and Allen, it'll be easier. But I'm just worried that Boston will play better with Bradley on the floor.

Lakers cause they're at home. They're at their best when at home! Too much size in the paint! and Kobe will again carry the Lakers on this one. Denver will bounce back of course but with experience and with Kobe, Lakers will by 6 or more. But I'm just worried because 78% of the public is backing up the Lakers!

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Dallas will win both games at home and will also cover the first game. OKC wins the series though 4-2

Your Welcome.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I'm fading the Mavericks at home. I would imagine the OKC Money Line would have good enough value to make a profit on it as long as they split 1-1. I'll be picking OKC both games if the price is right(+150 or higher) for OKC.

blanco

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I'm fading the Mavericks at home. I would imagine the OKC Money Line would have good enough value to make a profit on it as long as they split 1-1. I'll be picking OKC both games if the price is right(+150 or higher) for OKC.
    Home court advantage is huge for both teams. Unless they can do as good of a job stopping Dallas momentum as Dallas did stopping their momentum in OKC, I think 2-0 is fairly likely. Absolutely no guarantee they go 1-1.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    Home court advantage is huge for both teams. Unless they can do as good of a job stopping Dallas momentum as Dallas did stopping their momentum in OKC, I think 2-0 is fairly likely. Absolutely no guarantee they go 1-1.
    I just don't think the Mavericks are that good. I think they overachieved the first 2 games of this series. OKC is still in a funk that they had to end the regular season but I don't think the Thunder have come anywhere near their potential in this series, and they are capable of turning it on at any time.

DARKERIDER
    f u suns!!! :DL
    DARKERIDER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

7 Game series Mav's Okc

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I'll be big on Dallas on G3. Line is gonna be like -2.

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

OKC has played like total crap and KD is having a horrible time shooting, yet they are winning. The talent and athletic ability of OKC is better than the Mavs and I think OKC has seen Dallas' best shot. I say Dallas gets one win at home and OKC closes it out at home in 5. Once KD pulls out of his slump, it be all over. If the line is anymore than -3 or -4 either game, I'm unloading on it.

blanco

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    OKC has played like total crap and KD is having a horrible time shooting, yet they are winning. The talent and athletic ability of OKC is better than the Mavs and I think OKC has seen Dallas' best shot. I say Dallas gets one win at home and OKC closes it out at home in 5. Once KD pulls out of his slump, it be all over. If the line is anymore than -3 or -4 either game, I'm unloading on it.
    The thing is it's not just that KD is off... Dallas is doing a great job defending him. He's getting a lot of difficult looks late in the shot clock...none of the easy baskets he was getting vs lazy defense in the regular season. I see Dallas continuing to battle, and you better bet they are going to be seeing a major referee advantage at home, especially as defending champs and for the sake of keeping this series interesting.

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

You're probably right. I'm sure the Dallas' home court will have it's advantages. As long as OKC keeps going to the hole and getting to the line, I don't see how Dallas wins 2 straight. The physical style of play is going to wear on the old dogs and eventually frustrate them into mistakes. Been fun to watch so far and it's amazing that so many people are hating on OKC because they aren't blowing out the defending champs. With 3 hrs between the two just down the highway, it's always a dog fight and very interesting. OKC is learning alot in these games and I think as they go forward it's only going to help to toughen them up next series against Bynum and Gasol.