72'RoseBowlChamp
    72'RoseBowlChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

Magic + 9 Monday?

Looks pretty good to me...any thoughts?

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Magic shot awful and still won. Plus they now have confidence and momentum. Think 9 is too much for Pacers to be giving up. Not sure if I'll play this game but if I do it'll be on the Magic

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    Magic shot awful and still won.
    i think a lot of magic backers will use this reasoning (public is on magic right now), but having watched the game i think it's extremely flawed. magic shot fine from 3 pt range, so that part of the shooting wasn't bad. and the other shots they were missing had a lot to do with them getting bad shots because they can't penetrate indy's D and, oh yeah, getting blocked a billion times. that wasn't just luck. they will continue to get blocked because they're ridiculously outsized

also lost in this reasoning is how poorly the pacers shot, with far better quality shots than orlando got. SVG himself pointed this out. plus they're a great free throw shooting team and missed 9 out of 22. neither of these things will happen again

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

No idea how Indy can be favored by 9 points here..

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Indy didn't make a fg in like the final 4 min. like the under

Reno Paul
    Reno Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

I took Magic +9.......I see 9.5 now......Seems the public is on Orlando....Something fishy?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Staying away from this one. Orlando has the momentum, but Indiana may be more determined in Game 2 after they let Game 1 get away. You could make a case for every possible outcome here.

GBGoPackGoGB
    GBGoPackGoGB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando +9.5 is much safer than Indiana -9.5. For fun put a small wager on Dallas/Orlando ML... $25 to win over $900 pretty good odds IMHO.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

It cannot be explained why the Magic are 9.5 here vs a team that hasnt don't squat in the playoffs in their lifetime. This is a must win game, period. Something smells here. The Magic might have sucker written all over it. Pass for me entirely. Good luck!

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

it can absolutely be explained why magic are getting 9.5. if you watched the first game and can see past the box score, you should understand. magic's only hope is to be very lucky again, run hot at 3s, and have the pacers miss a bunch of easy shots & free throws. but really this game has indy DD win written all over it