Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Dallas looks like a good play tonight.

Underdogs have dominated the series within the last years and Mavs as an experienced team should keep it close throughout.

Thoughts?

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I prefer the under but like Dallas as well

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I'm seriously considering Dallas TT Over 93
    OKC defense is nothing to write home about. (16th) 96.9 ppg allowed per game.

ren2_laurence
    ren2_laurence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took Dallas+7.5 also! This is one of the matchups that I consider as "close" ones. Even though this is a 2-7 matchup, I really couldn't think that way cause I'm seeing a good matchup between the young Thunder and the veteran (defending champs) Mavericks. Seeing close games in this series.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm not betting this game until I see what Dallas team shows up.

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Don't get caught up on the numbers too much! When you have one of the best margins of victory in the league, you have a tendancy to rest players in the 4th and let teams back in it. They own the series this year. 3-1 and with West throwing up and questionable for game 1 I'm not sure they will have the answer for Russ or Harden. This the playoffs and it's not 2011. Dallas hasn't got the shot blocking or the inside presence they once had, hope you don't put too much on the previous champs. Goodluck!

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

IMO Dallas is shell of team they were last year. Another year of wear on the vets, plus the sense of urgency and desperation is not there as it was last year. Team resting on there laurels a bit. Plus Dallas one of worse road teams in playoffs.

OKC young hungry, coming into prime. Plus they are the deeper team now as opposed to last year when Dallas had a strong 9 man rotation. I think OKC wins comfortably. I lean -7.5, but think -385 stronger. Dallas shouldnt completely lay down, enough scorers that they can keep this game under the number late if OKC lets guard down defensivley in last couple minutes in 10-12 point game.