t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I see no upsets in Round 1

None of the 6/7/8s will beat 1/2/3s.

4/5s are a possibility but that's not an upset.

Games should be decent but don't see any surprises in round 1.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

East should be straight chalk (excluding the BOS/ATL).

If Dallas gets their act together, I think they have a chance to pull the upset, but I doubt it. If Westbrook plays like he has lately, then OKC could be in trouble. Watching OKC lose to the two LA teams the past couple of weeks, there are some glaring holes in this OKC team. If OKC's outside shots aren't falling, they have no chance. They are strictly a jump shooting team. Dallas still has the experience over OKC.

I think Denver could give LAC some problems with their depth, but they have no "finisher" who you can give the ball to in the 4th quarter.

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

Watch out for philly/ chicago, if Rose sucks then they may be in trouble- Philly good defensive team

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

Not sayin it happens, just know that I will take the points for philly when I can, may lay a small series play

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by rockaflocka View Post
    Watch out for philly/ chicago, if Rose sucks then they may be in trouble- Philly good defensive team
    Chicago can beat Phili in 5 games w/o Rose.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    East should be straight chalk (excluding the BOS/ATL).

If Dallas gets their act together, I think they have a chance to pull the upset, but I doubt it. If Westbrook plays like he has lately, then OKC could be in trouble. Watching OKC lose to the two LA teams the past couple of weeks, there are some glaring holes in this OKC team. If OKC's outside shots aren't falling, they have no chance. They are strictly a jump shooting team. Dallas still has the experience over OKC.

I think Denver could give LAC some problems with their depth, but they have no "finisher" who you can give the ball to in the 4th quarter.
    Thunder should get past Dallas with ease. Their problem will be with LA, assuming the Lakers get past Denver.

I don't see Denver beating the Lakers but it would not surprise me if it happened. Denver homecourt advantage is always a big advantage and they are a bad matchup for LA with their athleticism and run n gun style.

dilojanj
    CSK !!!!
    dilojanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol lakers not going to the second round !! their bigs cant run the floor and denver's pace will give tem lot of trouble !

underal
    underal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14653

i give magic a shot v pacers. they will be playing loose feeling no pressure while pacers may choke up in crunch time

invader19
    Nux for the cup
    invader19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Grizzlies series interests me.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I guess I am only guy that likes Clippers. Bulls in 5, Heat in 5, Pacers in 4 (that's right!), Celtics in 6, Spurs in 4, Thunder in 5, Lakers in 7 (only series going distance), Clippers in 6

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by underal View Post
    i give magic a shot v pacers. they will be playing loose feeling no pressure while pacers may choke up in crunch time
    YUCK! I like Pacers to sweep.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    YUCK! I like Pacers to sweep.
    Not many people watch the Pacer's or even know 7 of their player's. Don't judge If Grizz perimeter defense can shut down Paul, Clippers gonna be in trouble BIG TIME!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Not many people watch the Pacer's or even know 7 of their player's. Don't judge If Grizz perimeter defense can shut down Paul, Clippers gonna be in trouble BIG TIME!
    Don't underestimate the Clippers defense, they stepped up down the stretch.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Don't underestimate the Clippers defense, they stepped up down the stretch.
    I never underestimated the Clipper's D, I'm merely saying if Paul ain't ticking and he decides to pass off alot the Grizz perimeter D is gonna eat up Williams, Bledsoe, Foye and Young shit even Butler ain't gonna do much with Gay in his face

t-wizzle

Pacers will sweep Orlando.

Jazz will lose in no more than 5 but i think Utah is a good bet ATS in that series.