bemo's Avatar Become A Pro!

4/10 ML Parlay

I am thinking about playing this ML parlay to get some cash flowing

Cleveland
    Detroit
    San Antonio
    Orlando
    Boston

Orlando is going for the season series sweep against the Knicks. Orlando has been playing poor offensively lately, but I think they will come back to form tonight against NY. They are also only a game behind Boston for 2nd place in the East so this will be motivation tonight to win against a lowly NY team when Boston is facing Miami tonight.

Detroit is playing the Nets tonight, and without Iverson and his drama that he caused the team I see Detroit winning this one easily. Team full of scrappy players that want to get in the right rhythm for the playoffs.

Boston is going to step it up tonight, knowing that Orlando is playing the Knicks tonight they will play to their potential tonight without Garnett and pull out a win. They dont want to lose their 2nd seed.

San Antonio is playing the Jazz in San Antonio. Utah is horrible on the road. Parker and Duncan should both be back tonight and the Spurs should handle this one easily.

Cleveland is playing a slumping Philly team tonight in Philadelphia. Cleveland has Wallace back though and he looked pretty solid the other night after missing a month and a half. James also said they will not be letting up in the last week of the season going into playoffs so I will go with Cleveland on this one.

GL on plays tonight

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

I like every game except San Antonio. San Antonio looked like crap against Portland, Duncan is hurting, no Ginobili, etc. They should beat the weak-ass Jazz, but the others are more likely to hit.

Good luck.

bemo
    bemo's Avatar Become A Pro!

We shall see sir! Good luck with your plays tonight, I might be putting together a Teaser myself.

NO +15
    GSW +17
    DET PK

What do you guys think about that teaser? Only one that scares me really is GSW. They are beat up, but that hasnt stopped them from winning a few games recently. Especially playing in GS. Houston is on a B2B but they looked solid last night against the Kings. They dont have to travel that far either so traveling isn't really a distance. I don't see Houston pulling this one out by more then 17 so if anyone thinks otherwise let me know

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

duncan will never be healthy for the rest of the season, regardless if he is playing.

det and cavs looks good