JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

GSW +2 is the play of the day tomorrow

The Hornets are an emotional team, they pick and choose their victories (their beef with the Clippers). GSW will show up with their youth and bury anyone who thinks their performance vs the Clippers is something regular.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I'm on Hornets. Good Road team and trying to prove for their new owner who doesn't care as much for draft pick as he does wins.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    The Hornets are an emotional team, they pick and choose their victories (their beef with the Clippers). GSW will show up with their youth and bury anyone who thinks their performance vs the Clippers is something regular.
    Really? The hornets seem to give more consistent effort than any other sub 500 team in the league

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Id lean NOH here, they seem to be playing hard at the end of the season and GSW can be good one game and ugly the other. I'll go with the consitent team anyday

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

the hornets are lovely when they're dogs but i dont think i will love them as much being a fave... and a road fave at that... and a road fave to a team in which the dog has won each game this season in the series with this same line... just something to think about

GS or nothing but i'll wait til before tip... GL!!!

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Golden State gotta keep losing for the draft pick, Hornets or nothing for me