rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Guaranteed money tonight once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont do this often at all, but when the game arrives i share it with my friends at sbr forum!! last guarantee game i shared with you guys was the chicago bulls - 9.5 over the knicks where the bulls covered easily..... HERE IS ANOTHER GUARANTEE GAME FOR YOU GUYS.....

TAKE THE PHILADELPHIA 76ERS -9.5 OVER THE NEW JERSEY NETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like i said the guaranteed games dont come around too often but when they do you have to hit them hard!!!!!!!!! id say good luck but you wont need it!! thank me when you cash it!

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

give me one good reason and Ill play it

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

No reason to think they win by that much even without Deron Williams. Good luck though.

rb3b3

here is your one good reason, on certain lines, i can read right through them.... if you dont think that vegas sets their lines as to know who will be winning the game on certain games then your crazy... so with that being said there are certain games where the line stands out to me and this is one of those games.. philly has no business giving the nets 9.5 pts tonight even with deron and the majority of the public will be licking their chops taking the nets tonight at home plus almost 10 points!! little do these people know that the 76ers might win this game by 20 tonight.... youll see!!

edit... ill come back here tomorrow so you all can thank me for the free money

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

them bookies using reverse psychology you say? Imagine if they gave nets +30, then the sixers will DEFINITELY win.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    here is your one good reason, on certain lines, i can read right through them.... if you dont think that vegas sets their lines as to know who will be winning the game on certain games then your crazy... so with that being said there are certain games where the line stands out to me and this is one of those games.. philly has no business giving the nets 9.5 pts tonight even with deron and the majority of the public will be licking their chops taking the nets tonight at home plus almost 10 points!! little do these people know that the 76ers might win this game by 20 tonight.... youll see!!

edit... ill come back here tomorrow so you all can thank me for the free money
    Is the main reason because the Sixers need this game to be in the playoffs?

faheemrob
    faheemrob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 379

Philly cannot be trusted by that much...might tease it

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Philly can cover -15 here if they wanted....question is, do they want the win here and/or do they come to play tonight?

The threat of Bucks catching up to them is very minimal at this point so there's a chance Philly takes this one lightly

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

If you could see right through Vegas' lines then you'd be a millionaire. One play isn't proof of this "ability".

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

-10 is a way too many points to give up to a division rival especially on a road game..sixers are way too inconsistent...but then again, this is the nba...

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did someone say vegas is giving away "free" money?..woohoo ..i'm there

rb3b3

well i hope you all listened to me!!!! im trying to give you guys free money!! i dont do it often, only on games i can see through!!! i said philly might win this by 20 i was wrong they won by 18!!!! i hope you guys cashed this!!! ill see you guys again on the next of my guranteed games!!

MONEY!!! FU BOOKIES AND FU VEGAS!

UNTIL NEXT TIME FELLAS!! SEE YOU SOON
    Last edited by rb3b3; 04-23-12 at 09:18 PM.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Good win, watched some of the game, Nets are very careless and for good reason I guess.

cashmoneymob
    cashmoneymob's Avatar Become A Pro!

well i hope you all listened to me!!!! im trying to give you guys free money!! i dont do it often, only on games i can see through!!! i said nets might win this by 20 i was wrong they won by 18!!!! i hope you guys cashed this!!! ill see you guys again on the next of my guranteed games!!

Shit you were right on point! Good stuff. Almost made a deposit to bet on a game today and THIS would have been it. Also felt Cleveland (they've been doing a great job this game) but I'm tired of betting small and I don't have to much money to spare/lose right now. lol. Look forward to hearing from you soon though buddy!

rb3b3

i promise you this... you will not hear from me every day, you might not hear from me for a week!! i dont know when you will hear from me, but when i come on here with a play just make sure you take advantage of it! i have lost alot of money over the years, and i have crushed the books in the last year!! alot of it was getting very lucky, but i always have hit my guranteed games at a high pct and thats all i play now.. so when i have another guarantee ill share it... to then cash this and ill see u guys soon!

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

well i hope you all listened to me!!!! im trying to give you guys free money!! i dont do it often, only on games i can see through!!! i said philly might win this by 20 i was wrong they won by 18!!!! i hope you guys cashed this!!! ill see you guys again on the next of my guranteed games!!

Strong call here. Much respect

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    -10 is a way too many points to give up to a division rival especially on a road game..sixers are way too inconsistent...but then again, this is the nba...
    I really don't think there is any statistical evidence that implies division rivals playing harder/closer/any differently than any other game in the nba. I may be wrong here, but I have never heard of such an angle.
    Take into account this way a revenge game for Philly and it seems like a tough spot for NJ. Also, Philly had lost to New Jersey twice this year and only won once up until tonight.

Loco
    Loco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Good call man!

rb3b3

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post

this is EXACTLY what vegas wanted you to feel like when looking at this line tonight!! but we here at sbr took advantage n killed vegas at their own game tonight!
    Points Awarded:

Inkwell77 gave rb3b3 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Nice win!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

nice job rb ,

Weezy6
    Weezy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

THANK YOU

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next time you have a free money lean rb3b3 (your not related to c3po or r2d2?)..i'll pick you up and we'll head straight to vegas and fill the car boot up with "free money"..it's like doing a stick up in vegas but its all legal ...."free money in vegas" woohoo...rb3b3 are you like the character "rainman" in the movie?

swervv
    swervv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn didn't see this earlier. Was contemplating on what I should do nba wise tonight and made no play

jason326
    jason326's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

76ers sucks

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Thx bro, this game was a key in my bets tonight